3 core Civic Radiator, Will it work?

00GSRfullbuild

I was looking for a 3 core half radiator forever and finally came across one at weaksauceparts.com, reason i need a 3 core is due to the boost that will be installed and wanted to make sure i had good room. It says its for a 92-00 Civic, now i know most of the suspension stuff for that year civic will work on our cars so i was curious if the same went for the radiator. I reaaaaallly need the 3 core and this seems like my only option at this point so let me know all.

Even let me know if there is a place to get a 3 core for Tegs's

00GSRfullbuild

Yea man just like that one, except like i said on the site it says civic. but wat i figured was i can make anything work with some metel and a welder...

00GSRfullbuild

From what i have gathered from sites selling it, i guess a EG one or the 92-00 civic one will work. I wonder y someone doesnt just make it for the integra...

HondaDNA

From what i have gathered from sites selling it, i guess a EG one or the 92-00 civic one will work. I wonder y someone doesnt just make it for the integra...
An Integra's radiator is full size or twice the size of a Civic's, so there is no real need to have a 3 core Integra radiator. They do make them thou, only ones I could find are the Megan Racing Radiator and Mizu Aluminum Radiator R-INT-94.

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
I don't think Mizu's are 3 rows, they are 2 rows. I will refrain from saying anything else.

Regardless.... we do have an X-line (3 row) radiator for the 94-01 Integra coming out soon. The only thing is, just like with our "standard" 2 row radiator, you will not be able to retain OE fans due to lack of clearance between the fans and exhaust manifold.

00GSRfullbuild

Hell yea, Either im gonna wait for that 3 core to come out, or just pick up a 00 Civic 3 core from Mish. They are awsome and priced well below the compition.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't think Mizu's are 3 rows, they are 2 rows. I will refrain from saying anything else.

Regardless.... we do have an X-line (3 row) radiator for the 94-01 Integra coming out soon. The only thing is, just like with our "standard" 2 row radiator, you will not be able to retain OE fans due to lack of clearance between the fans and exhaust manifold.
Sweet! I'll be ordering one when it comes out. :thumbs up

excalibur23

Mishimoto Ftmfw!
I need 2 get a new radiator. do u know if a half is fine instead of a full radiator? Im only asking because on plan on putting a turbo in my teg in the nxt few months and wouldnt want 2 have 2 buy another one later. I heard that the half rad's are for those who have turbo's. Any info will be appreciated. I search but couldnt find the info I needed.