UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!

^Old

lol...just today...

^New

Notice a trend? My cars loooove tow trucks...haha -_-

G3GirL

what happen?
I don't know. The techs are looking at it right now. My alarm decided it didn't want to work anymore. I thought it was the battery in it, so I replaced it but it didn't do anything. I couldn't manually unlock the car either. The trunk could unlock with the key, but the alarm kept going off. lol So I had to towed to the shop. Three or four hours later, the techs were in my trunk trying to unlock the front door with a long ol' stick through the ski hole. It made me laugh watching.

mr gurley? LOL
I don't do "four doors for more whores." I do "four doors for more bodies..." :lol:

Your harsh. Lol ever miss the teggy?
Sure do. Every time I fill up the tank. lol

G3GirL

Why don't you come a little closer, hun? I'll show you deja vu...

I bet I can fit 6'4 of white guy in the trunk just fine.

G3GirL

Hahahaahha I need to work on being nice. lol Imagine if I ever needed character witnesses....

phatintegra

Banned
I don't know. The techs are looking at it right now. My alarm decided it didn't want to work anymore. I thought it was the battery in it, so I replaced it but it didn't do anything. I couldn't manually unlock the car either. The trunk could unlock with the key, but the alarm kept going off. lol So I had to towed to the shop. Three or four hours later, the techs were in my trunk trying to unlock the front door with a long ol' stick through the ski hole. It made me laugh watching.
Read the owners manual. There something in there that may help.

What year and model is the vehicle?

G3GirL

The Owner's Manual is long gone, I think. lol That's what I have the techs for. They can figure it out.