<3 G3GirL's Bucket Progress Thread! lol <3

LovesIntegras

now i understand why you were so pissed the other day. thats so fucked up. gah. lemme know how everything goes with small claims

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i've decided that i like the teg at night and from a distance. lol

me parking like an asshole, because i was supposed to pick someone up. he ended up lagging so i had to go inside. no locks FTL! i had to be my own alarm.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That white car is sick...... i love el Caminos

G3GirL

^haha jerk.

hey...i'm going to have some visors up for sale tomorrow if you're interested.....lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
doesn't look too bad from a far angle picture in the dark... haha, pretty clean

representing that g3 girl in ya!

G3GirL

^ translation: "Doesn't look too bad from a far angle in the dark ten miles away under a tree in the rain..." lol

acclude

cheap bastard
Wow, I just read this whole thread. It started out with some excitement about seeing a nicely done 3G and then just went totally south and got very sad and depressing. I would like to see some pics of the paint and bad spots. Also, I would seriously look into small claims court and use repair estimates from several other shops. Without that, they will want you to pay for at least the materials and perhaps some labor time unless your estimates exceed that amount. Since you haven't paid them yet, they could send the police after you for an outstanding bill. You might have to suck it up and pay them for now and then take them to court and get it back + anything extra if you can. It's gonna depend on the repair estimates. Just be careful and don't get yourself in trouble on this one.

G3GirL

^ I was really excited when my car finally went in for paint. After a couple shots and them not fixing what I've asked, I've started to accept that I will have to go through some things legally with them before my car gets fix. I only want my money back, though. There is absolutely no way in hell I would leave my car with them or trust them to re-do anything.

I've already paid them when I got my car out. The Bureau of Automotive Repairs is really lagging on sending someone out to come take a look at my car right now, though. My agent said that the Bureau is really slammed right now and that it'll take at LEAST another three weeks, at the earliest, for him to come out and discuss everything with me. I'm not sure I like the guy that was assigned to my case, so I will probably try to go through our shop agent to see if he can get someone else and inspected quicker.

Small claims is probably where I will have to end up if the shop refuses to comply with BAR. The BAR agent said that I'm going to have to go out to the shop with him at some point to discuss everything with the guys there. I am REALLY not looking forward to that. It's basically my word against theirs. They've already proven themselves untrustworthy. I have my phone statements from the date that one of the "verbal" agreements was supposedly given. I know that prick went in and wrote that work order up the same day I argued with them. I have absolutely no calls from their shop and it was the day that I was in the hospital from an accident, so my phone records are really short that day.

I only have my cam phone with me, so the pics aren't going to show the extent of damage and the carelessness of their work. I have drip marks, orange peel, and all kinds of other sloppy work on my car now. Just talking about it makes me angry all over again. I did a good job on the body work. I should have winged it and tried to shoot the paint myself. There is no way it could have possibly come out worse. Anyway, yeah...I'll try to get some pictures up when I have time.

JhDc2itr

cheesesteaks..yummy :)
omg like thats kinda worried me...im getting my car painted too soon and..this thread makes me rethink about the whole thing again.... well i have no choice either way i have to paint cause its crappy right now....keep this thread going, cause u guys probably see me up here B*%#% about the paint job that i'll do soon ..eekk