3 skylines and some awesome roads

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Dude, i hate you... lol jk haha, but seriously, that's my dream car ur rollin with, r33... :shock:

racinfeend59

the GT-R was actualy done by the guys gf with a sharpie and than clearcoated over. we are all military so our gf's get bored (it took over 250 hours)
and yeah yall can hate but heres the deal...mine and the pink one are both drift cars, we know they're going to get fucked up soon. and the sharpie one is time attack, and he hates silver on cars so he let his gf go at it. heres a little car mount camera action we had goin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNft6ValYg&feature=player_embedded

I like to have fun with my car, if it didnt snow so much and rust everything out/I wasnt a beginner drifter i would never have put green wheels on it. I set myself apart from all the other skylines on base and i personally like it....and i have one of the I <3 haters stickers in bright green on the way so keep hatin lol

jznsn2u

haha thanks man...hopefully you get sent to Misawa if u join. Everyone here complains and says it sucks...but thats cause nobody ventures more than 5min off base...to places like this lol
hahah yeah man, i think I gotta go there and get me something i cant buy in the US :lol: the roads look siick :thumbs up

racinfeend59

gotta ask save from what? are cars are built well, nothing rice about the products/work that has gone into them.

the pink one was dyno'd just last week at just under 400hp (in a gtst)
the GTR has about the same and mine is probly still under 300. but I dont have the pay grade they do.

but still, I LOVE when people hate on them, I just would like to know why? Because we stand apart with the color of our wheels???

and thanks XxcaryxX...I love haters but I also like it when people acually uderstand lol