$320 for new front bumper?

alexjoo

called the acura dealer near my house and the guy told me primered front bumper for 320. no signs no nothing. is that a good deal? my car's front bumper has a dent someone hit and run my shit. how much would be the average price for my bumper to be the same color as my car? :( im really sad and broke because of this ass hole

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
called the acura dealer near my house and the guy told me primered front bumper for 320. no signs no nothing. is that a good deal? my car's front bumper has a dent someone hit and run my shit. how much would be the average price for my bumper to be the same color as my car? :( im really sad and broke because of this ass hole
I'm getting a new itr bumper for 250, still in wrapping. Craigslist though...

jmou09

na u can get a 98 and up front with lights for that price in good condition or go online like to Acura oem and it should be cheaper! But check like craigslist u might even find on painted the same color as your car or close so ut will look better

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
got my front bumper on ebay primed for 150 dollars with free shipping when someone backed into me last fall

its been great for me

ebay ftw

mirrorimg

I'm getting a new itr bumper for 250, still in wrapping. Craigslist though...
All 98+ front bumpers are the same, it doesnt matter if its ITR or GSR or LS. The only way it would matter is if you wanted a championship white or phoenix yellow bumper.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
thats the right price coming from a stealership. but im sure if your willing to take the time and look hard enough you can find a gently used one much cheaper

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
how bads is the dent? if its just popped in get a heat gun and push it back out.

XxCaryxX

what were you driving? cuz ive not seen man cars hit a deer and just get a dent
My '95 Integra lol. I hit him just to the passenger side of the center. The radiator support is still bent because I haven't gotten a new one but I set the bumper on a portable heater and it popped the dent out. It was a decent sized dent too.

alexjoo

well cant take pic now its kinda late but ill take a pic tomorrow its not that big of a dent but i can just cover it up with a new license plate but i do not want a front license plate. i hope i can fix it with a heat gun. if not ill find a good one online or something. fuck integras costs sooo damn much to make sexy haha my parents told me to buy a newer car. but i still love my marry <3

alexjoo

SIR-G Front bumper for 219.99 Thats what I have, eventually you can get the yellow fogs and finish it off.

http://passwordjdm.com/JDM-DC-Integra-SiR-G-Front-Bumper-USDM-P1156C89.aspx
not to be a smart ass but just to let you know haha

JDM DC Integra SiR-G Front Bumper (USDM) Description

Here is an original JDM DC 94-97 Integra SiR-G Front Bumper. This JDM front bumper is the same style as the USDM front bumper; more or less it is a replacement bumper. This WILL NOT fit 98-01 front ends.

Please note the bumper shown in the picture has the SiR-G front lip which is NOT INCLUDED in the $149.99 price; however we do have in stock one bumper with that SiR-G front lip available for $219.99. Because of the difficulty of shipping that bumper w/lip without damaging in transit we prefer local Socal pickup. The bumper is silver in color and the face of the bumper is very clean but the end tabs on each side is broken so they need to be fixed in order to mount back on the vehicle properly.