33.5" wide intercooler to wide for integra?

sheryip

saw a intercooler on craigslist. would go outside and take my bumper to check but its been raining for the pass few days. also its a pain to take it off with jdm front end

this intercooler is 33.5" end tank to end tank/38" outlet to inlet . would that be too wide for the bumper and be able to 2.5" piping .

mirrorimg

saw a intercooler on craigslist. would go outside and take my bumper to check but its been raining for the pass few days. also its a pain to take it off with jdm front end

this intercooler is 33.5" end tank to end tank/38" outlet to inlet . would that be too wide for the bumper and be able to 2.5" piping .
I can take my bumper off in 60 seconds. You need some practice.

GL with the intercooler dimensions. Technically you can make anything fit, but I guess you are looking for direct bolt-in status.

sheryip

good luck taking the bumper off this bumper in 60sec... the guy i bought it of of has bolt/nut on the splash guard. he used 8 of them all around the bumper

not looking for direct bolt on... just want to know if theres enough space for 2.5" piping to go into the intercooler without making a custom sharp bend

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
I can take my bumper off in 60 seconds. You need some practice.

GL with the intercooler dimensions. Technically you can make anything fit, but I guess you are looking for direct bolt-in status.
right, just 4 bolts for headlights, 2 bolts and 2 screws for bumper = DONE

good luck taking the bumper off this bumper in 60sec... the guy i bought it of of has bolt/nut on the splash guard. he used 8 of them all around the bumper

not looking for direct bolt on... just want to know if theres enough space for 2.5" piping to go into the intercooler without making a custom sharp bend
take them off, i just use 1 bolt on each corner of the bumper, and 2 screws in the front.
yes i have 2.5 piping there is plenty of room

sheryip

finally stop raining... been raining for 4days
picked this sucker up for $10
38/7/3"

fits pretty good , just got to find a way to mount it now

esco115

Fawk a Title!
is it me or is that one weird fkn intercooler... lol

sheryip

thats next door... theres a guard rail that separates my apt complex parking lot and the gas station