Which one!?!?!?

• 350z

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
my brother is going to sell the Integra :cry: but to pay for a downpayment on either a brand new Genesis Coupe 2.0T, or a 03 350Z at a dealership.

the 350Z has a full ORIGIN kit (looks soooo nice!) and a pretty new Exedy clutch, hotchkis front and rear sway bars and 50k miles. they only want $13k at the dealer compared to $24k for the Genesis...

The Genesis is really a badass car, but i mean for $10k cheaper, a Z is a pretty cool car too

what's your guys opinions on the cars.... i think we are both slightly leaning towards the Z...

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I'd like the Genesis.....if it came with the same engine as the Sonata Turbo...when the family sedan outpowers the sports car by 64 bhp there's something wrong

ryanDC

Z or nothing
Ive never been in a genesis but i test drove a 350z and it pulls like crazy
stock exhaust tone :drool:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I like the Z, but I wouldn't buy a modified car. A bonestock 350Z Track model would be the one to have IMO.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
haha yeah the exhaust noise is freaking awesome... my brother said it pulls pretty good, but maybe not even as good as the Integra lol.

Yeah the Genesis 2.0T engine is kinda under-rated though, it's a decent platform with a lot of potential, but in stock form, they're nothing really special lol

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I like the Z, but I wouldn't buy a modified car. A bonestock 350Z Track model would be the one to have IMO.
this one is the Enthusiast model, so it has LSD, cruise control, TCS, heated seats! but no brembo brakes DAMN lol. and the dealership is including a 2 year warranty on the car...

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I'd say Z...Times like this you can't really be throwing money around and 10K less? That's a huge saving!

Rich-PMS

350z has more toque than the majority if boosted LS (unless fully built and making crazy power)

I'd suggest buying a twin turbo Z32. Nothing feels better than hitting full boost in one! Trust me, I know

01FTW

The genesis.coupe. the z has a goofy shape to it. And like dc4 said everyone fuckin has one.

XxCaryxX

I like both cars for what they are and what is brought to the table by each. Personally, I would buy the 350Z because parts are more readily available and cheaper (If I remember correctly). While I love the Genesis Coupe 2.0T I would wait til the used ones drop in price and then go after it. Also, the aftermarket support is still relatively in its infancy for the Genesis 'Theta' motor as well when compared to what is out there for the Z's. Just my 0.02 though.

Rich-PMS

Parts for a Z are not cheap. 1200+ for an exhaust system isn't cheap at all.

There's a LOT of genisus around here. They're almost as bad as sti/evo now

Cripton805

I like the Z better especially when it's fully equipped with OEM NISMO parts =D
Turbo Z = Sex + Instant death

The 2.0 Genesis is cool, but might as well get the better model because it's not much more and it's "ok" power wise.

(I was going to get a Z over my GSR, but I was only going to give half down and payments suck)
I decided to wait until I have my degree and just get an NSX! yeee