350Z orange paint job

XeroGlowGs

DA:my work in progress
If my teg doesn't crap out on me again,I'm thinking about taking her in for a new paint job since she needs one baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. I just wondered what your guys' opinion of a 350Z metallic orange color would look on my 91. or hell if anyone would be kind enough to photoshop it on,that would be highly appreciated as well.

Backwoodz Tuner

I had a DC2 painted house of color ginger its pretty similar jus a little darker I think and I thought it looked dope . But that's jus my opinion. And if you really like the color then go for it. Jus remember its a flashy color , and my experiences shown cops like colors like that and yellow, red, jus bright colors.

Sirfallsalot243

Orange teg's are overdone. People think theyre being original, but if you search around- lots of people have orange integras.

Go for Samba Green with gold wheels, or Midori Green.

If I could paint my teg any color, it would be Champ white, and second choice is samba green.

Surferman

I always liked the datona blue 350Z color for some reason. But thats just me.
Not a big fan of orange but I have seen a teg like yours with a dark orange paint job, and it looked sickk.

^I like the Milano red color that g3teg97 said above^

Totally up to you though. It's yours get what you like. Millions of different colors to choose from. Whats your flava?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
This orange teg is nice.

HTML:
Body:
-Full DuPont Hot Hues Molten Bronze color change by Eddie Wright $5000+ job!

XeroGlowGs

DA:my work in progress
yeah $5000 is wayyyyyyyyy too much for me. I know a guy who paints cars and he said he'd paint mine for around $500 depending on what I want