3rd gen !! need some help

zachb20vtec

ok whats up all you integra fans out there i got a quick qs .the past few day i have just replaced my clutch master cylinder and my clutch slave cylinder idk if im not gttin all the air out of the lines or if theres a whole in my line but my car will randomly not let me put it in any gear . ? completely locks me out like the clutch isnt ingaging .:shock: once i bleed the air out agian it wil be fine and i can drive it agian but then it does it agian . if anyone has any hellp for me give me a shout . thanks

HonDaReal

Shift linkage fucked up? Maybe even some messed up synchros? Or does ur clutch go soft? Im just throwin probs my friends have had wen they cant shift lol

If it works correctly after you bleed it then goes to shit, the you bleed it again and it works, I'd lean towards a hole or something letting air into the system.

HonDaReal

If i get in auto tech this semester ill ask my professor how he does it but there is a way to bleed it from the bottom and push the air up. Sometimes it gets trapped. Happened to a guy in the class last semester

zachb20vtec

alright sounds good hondareal. thanks fo youre help i just finished the bleeding process and it seems to be doing fine now i think here was just some air traped cuz when i open the slave nipple its a continuance flow of brak fluid.

HonDaReal

Yea bleeding isnt bullet proof lol some times it can be a pain in the ass. I didnt suspect a leak cuz u never mentioned loss of fluid.