4-2-1 headers on 94 integra gsr

illmakulate

Ok well I just recently got my second 94 integra gsr and have been looking for a decent set of headers but can't seem to find any 4-2-1 except higher quality brands like skunk2 that have some compatible with my teg. Just looking for a simple explanation and possibly suggestions on brand/types on a low budget around $150.
Thank you

96GSRteg

Tyler
Unless you need a new one for some reason, save your money for a nicer one or put it into something else. You can find cheap ones on eBay but they fall apart and are crappy quality.

Sent from my toilet

Ganyon

I got a dc 4-1 ceramic header on ebay used for a 100 bucks. People say its crap, but It still looks new. We'll see how it lasts this winter.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You should also know that a header of the same size as your stock collector wont really do shit. Oh top of that, if you have the stock exhaust system behind the header in place.

Ganyon

The only thing I noticed was a little better gas mileage and it seems a little more raspy sounding. I like it because it makes the bay look better and its an automatic. Lol

illmakulate

Soon I'm ordering a skunk2 mega flow cat back exhaust and didn't want to just run stock exhaust manifold along with it. And considering the current manifold is forever old and rattles some occasions I assumed any header was better than stock

Ganyon

I saw a used skunk 2 exhaust on ebay last night. I think it was a megapower or something. You look at that. I'll find it.