4 Door Advice Needed

sleepybrown

So not even gonna lie, big noob to the whole teg scene. I actually own a 95 4 door RS. Im wanting to know a few things. Looked up spec sheets on the 2dr and 4dr and only difference from that is the high and length. Now was looking around for exhaust but all i could find for my hoopty was some ghetto ass egay exhaust with 4'' tips. No rice for me please. So im wanting to know some decent exhaust kits for my shit with atleast max size a 2.5'' exhaust. Another question, lowering the car struts and shocks for a 2dr would work for a 4dr correct since its that same double wishbone suspension? Or are the trailing arms, or something along that line different?

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra.
apexi ws2 (nice overall, very silent).
rsr exmag (discontinued but its awesome, keep an eye out for it on the used parts market).
twin loop (click the link in my sig for videos + pictures).
apexi n1 (sorta loud but has deep tone).

mirrorimg

You may have to extend a catback setup by a couple inches, but you can purchase a 2door catback exhaust. All 4 doors came with 14mm rear sways, where as only GSR hatchbacks came with 14mm. The other models had 13mm except the type R.

Yes the suspension will work, they are the same.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcome dude! check out the HKS hi-power exhaust, that's the one i have on my 4 door :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the hks hi-power is pretty loud. so is the greddy ti-c.

uso_Dc

well welcome,
i have a 4dr also had the exhaust laying around from my 2dr and got it extended at a local muffler shop for $30. i have a immitation greddy muffler with custom welded piping.

as for bang for the buck im currently running 2.5" piping on my ej1 and its pretty good. with a ES tuning muffler. deep lil raspy cuz of the straight header back piping with no resignator, but when i put the cat on its nice and deep through the whole powerband. its stock looking and i think is a pretty good muffler. and they come in polished or black. mine is black so it doesnt attract too much attention.