4 door cat back

justjdm

DB8 Whore
No one really makes catbacks for the 4 door integra's. Only place you can find them are ebay which are the cheapy one's for about $150 or the highly expensive Spoon Sports one's which go for $500. Better off just getting a universal muffler and creating your own piping IMO. I've had heard that civic EG's will fit just fine though, but not 100 percent sure.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
FYI, try finding a different vendor than Andys. Sure they have a hell of a lot of stuff, but they take forever to ship and have horrible customer service in my opinion.

money

justjdm what'd you go with then? did you make it your self. and yeah i know man im not ordering off that i just used that link to show what i was talking about i heard reviews about andys it sucks

Resistance92

universal muffler, take it to a muffler shop and have em do custom piping.

or get an expensive Greddy exhaust, they make em for our 4 doors. ur choice

justjdm

DB8 Whore
justjdm what'd you go with then? did you make it your self. and yeah i know man im not ordering off that i just used that link to show what i was talking about i heard reviews about andys it sucks
I haven't done anything to my exahust yet besides a 4-1 header and a high flow cat, the rest is stock. I was thinking about getting either a DB8 ITR muffler or a Apex-i one and just use my exisiting pipe for now, but not sure.

money

oohh thanks for the help guy's helps alot ! lol , n id rather get custom piping done for this car instead off spending alot off money on a racing exhaust. i have a apexi axle back i got from the junk yard from some car i think i might use the muffler off that. and what kind off 4-1 header are you running?

money

oookkayy thanks ill take a look around if not ima just get custom piping done , gonna order headers first

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I believe it's just an cheapy ebay one since there isn't any logo on the header. It came with the car when I boughtit, so I'm just using them for right now.