4 door DC5

j13

Keep It Clean
I thought the TSX was the 4 door RSX.....also I've seen pics of a 2006 RSX badged Integra...

rocket280z

There is a 4dr RSX

I've been trying to find if they sold them in other countries. I sat in a white one at the Seattle International Auto Show in 2002, or 2001. I remember reading an article that they were going to make them, but not sell them here. But, that may have been a smoke screen because Honna was obviously considering not makeing the 4dr RSX and just bringing over the TSX.

I also remember thinking, while sitting in the car, how disppointing it was they weren't going to bring it here. although, I have to admit, if you squited, it was hard to distinguish the car from a Oldsmobile Alero. :roll:

rhdintegra

To my honest opinion to be a 4dr DC5 it has to share the same platform as the Civic it would still look tight if its a 4dr. The RSX is an Integra just an american version and for the TSX we all know its an Accord it doesnt even come close to an RSX aka Integra. No impossible way

Brucie

Im bored, time to revive an old thread! Anyway from what i remember reading, they stopped the production of the Rsx because it was cheaper to manufacture the civics and more people bought them. Or something like that xDD Like they wanted to have a broader range of tuners with a cheaper car.

Cripton805

Im bored, time to revive an old thread! Anyway from what i remember reading, they stopped the production of the Rsx because it was cheaper to manufacture the civics and more people bought them. Or something like that xDD Like they wanted to have a broader range of tuners with a cheaper car.
TheType-S was direct competition for the SI. Why take away from their own company? This is why GM stopped production of Saturn... Most of GM's cars are based on the same platform of the other similar companies and they we're causing themselves and their individually owned companies to go bankrupt.

For example.
The Silverado, Sierra, Escalade.

Except for the smaller cars they had. Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Chevy, Saturn, etc...

I'll admit, They shouldv'e just badged it over to Honda and called it a HONDA INTEGRA. Added about 30hp more and updated the technology.

Just like back in the days... I would pick a GSR over an SI anyday because it looked better, faster, and more luxury...