4 door DC5

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't think Honda would come out with another compact sport FF for Acura unless it was better than the Civic Si.

Besides... If there was an RSX Sedan, then there wouldn't have been a need to come out with the TSX.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
why is that? i would've if the conversation came up. but i probly wouldnt have taken it as far as bringing Wiki into it. lol
matts bigger than me :oops:

I don't think Honda would come out with another compact sport FF for Acura unless it was better than the Civic Si.

Besides... If there was an RSX Sedan, then there wouldn't have been a need to come out with the TSX.
wasnt that the reason they stopped making it? because it was in direct competition with the si

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
wasnt that the reason they stopped making it? because it was in direct
competition with the si
Don't quote me on this, but I believe that Acura wanted let go of the RSX that way they could step up their game and focus more on making their cars more luxorious and technologically advanced. They simply wanted to get rid of the black sheep (In a good way) of the lineup and work on making a unified lineup that would compete with BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, etc... It was about time that the DC5 retired anyway. When the FG2 Civic Si Coupe came out in 05, the sales of the DC5 started to drop. For a little less, people had the choice to get the FG2 which essentially had the same K20, but with a helical LSD and an optional DVD satellite navigation. The fact that the FG2 had these two features made the DC5 community very angry and jealous.

Last edited:

red.line

i think who ever wrote that was saying that the dc5 was an integra and it would have been if acura didnt change their naming policy from words to the 3 letter system :what:
3 letter system eh?
TL, RL, CL, EL anyone? (I know, the last two are no longer in the lineup.)
:p

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
The TSX IS the 4 door DC5 lol. yes it doens follow integra form in keeping the exact same engines and the same exact platform. but the are commonalities and the TSX is the 4 door version

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What I like about the CL9 (TSX) is that it has front and rear double-wishbone suspension. :thumbs up