4 Doors can look sexy too..check mine out!

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
Aussie said:
Looks good man, I say keep the spoiler, it helps put some edge on the car.
THANK YOU! Thats what im saying..whatever happend to ORIGINALITY? i spent 9 yrs in the army, im tired of uniformity and looking like everyone else.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Putting fender flares, bodykits, vinyl graphics and a big aluminum wing could be original and not look like everyone else too but you wouldn't want to do that would you.

J/K

Alot people just have the same spoiler or no spoiler because it looks good and matches the body lines of the car. They do what looks good and don't worry about other people and trying to be different just for the sake of being different. But if you like then to hell with everyone else, that's all that matters

Last edited:

iNOhc

Super Registered User
dopeness.. still clean.. i'm thinking about gettin a itr spoiler.. buh idk yet.. we shall see...

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Very nice man, but I'm with everyone else. Change the wing. and I X2 the CF trunk as well. That's what I'm doing =)

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conversion said:
i like it. the only thing that bothers me is the tails. lol. IMO it needs that white reverse light to match the headlights. nice work. :thumbs up
I knew something was up their but I could see it. But you nailed it. The reverse lights.

But yea, Needs white reverse lights and for the wing........I agree, wingless would look much nicer. If you want to be original put the rear window visor type spoiler on.