4 point rear strut bar

2oo1Dc2

So i searched the topic and i didn't really see one that talked about where the best place to order one is. I know theres password jdm and jhpusa, and a few others i can't name off the top of my head. anyone know of a good, sturdy, 4 point rear strut bar? Preferably the one that goes down in the spare tire goes. If i decide to do the x strut bar, that bolts to the c pillars, wont i have to sacrifice the rear set belts? Even a brand would help. It's for a 98 ej6, but i believe thats the same chassis as the dc, right? Thanks in advance. Hopefully thats not too many questions. I'm a noob when it comes to that stuff. I havent done too much research.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

like that? i guess you could run a seat belt with them if you got a longer bolt. The brackets for the c bracket on the miracle x bar actually sink into the hole.

2oo1Dc2

yea i guess i didn't realize how expensive those were. i guess the 4 point in the spare tire well is the one im going to roll with. unless anyone knows where i can find a similar bar maybe a little cheaper lol

2oo1Dc2

that bar looks like a fake spoon one. all strut bars like that are functionally the same.
well i have a spoon front strut bar and it doesn't adjust . i can loosen the ends to change the angle of the bar, but i can't tighten it any way.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
that bar just has quick releases to take out the bar. the spoon is the same way, so is skunk. But for the price and that nifty quick release it is a pretty good deal.

2oo1Dc2

that bar just has quick releases to take out the bar. the spoon is the same way, so is skunk. But for the price and that nifty quick release it is a pretty good deal.
yea it is pretty good. i just need something to give me a little more rigidity in the rear. struts are brand new. when i was racing before they were blown so hopefully that should help a little.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yea it is pretty good. i just need something to give me a little more rigidity in the rear. struts are brand new. when i was racing before they were blown so hopefully that should help a little.
i would do either a miracle x bar or a EM Z you want to connect the c and the strut tower

2oo1Dc2

i would do either a miracle x bar or a EM Z you want to connect the c and the strut tower
i ended up buying an X bar made of t304 steel, versus the miracle bar which is aircraft grade steel. i really don't think theres too much of a difference.

2oo1Dc2

little update. i ended up just going with an ebay bar, being the Miracle x bar was made of a different steel but both were the exact same dimensions, a very strong and light weight steel. The ebay adjusts at all 4 points. everything threaded nicely. I took it for a little spin and the amount of body roll reduced is amazing. I feel it in every turn i take. im pretty happy with it. heres a few pictures.

as you can see i really didn't care about the interior pieces.

Driver side c pillar

Driver side strut tower

and the weld.