4drs=morewhores got a 2 door? wtf? Type RS??

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
Hey whats up guys? Havent posted on here for quite some time and thought I'd show off my new teg. I cant afford a real type r so i got this lol dont worry im not putting on Type R stickers haha but I may upgrade to 5 lug sometime in the future after I work on the interior

Its a 98 Integra RS w/ JDM ITR motor (all stock)
JDM ITR LSD Tranny
JDM ITR header and exhaust
Injen cold air intake w/ K&N filter
ITR strut bar
Chipped p28 ecu
Tein Springs
Drilled and slotted rotors
15inch slipstreams
HIDs
Yellow oem fog lights
Del Sol seats
Skunk2 shift knob
Pioneer headunit
alpine type r sub

enough with that stuff, heres what you wanna see

I'll take some more pics later

Last edited:

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
thanks bro i got security covered but i might wanna beef it up still

i guess i have to worry about bad drivers to, I moved my car right there to shoot a couple pics but then batteries died so i went back upstairs, soon i hear a noise like a crash so i look outside and see someone looking toward my car and then looking at their car. I yelled at them "hey you hit my car?" He was like "Im sorry." So i run down stairs to see the damage but turns out they hit my sisters car (the blue nissan sentra) right be hind me. I was relieved to see they didnt hit my car and that it was just tiny scratches on my sisters car.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
not to rain on your parade but those are not JDM fog lights, the JDM headlights had fog lights built in.

other then that, she's clean, I like :)

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
not to rain on your parade but those are not JDM fog lights, the JDM headlights had fog lights built in.

other then that, she's clean, I like :)
Haha nah you didnt rain on my parade, i know that the jdm front end is completely different, guess i got carried away with typing jdm in my parts list. thanks man

looks nice man...
thank you

still have your 1st gen te37?
yea i still have them but had a lil accident with them. two need to be repaired :(

Luck bastard :D

Please tell me it's sunroof-less!?
haha of course cant have a type r clone with a sunroof

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Pretty clean Rob. Just need to shave those side moldings and drop her a little more. And maybe some new wheels?

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
i love the black on black. :)
yea its cool although i want to get 16" rims, i may consider white or polish rims

looks nice dude
thanks you

Teg looks sweeeeet, real clean and simple.
thank you thats what im going for this time around

Pretty clean Rob. Just need to shave those side moldings and drop her a little more. And maybe some new wheels?
thanks matt :thumbs up, Yea i will have them shaved and get some fresh paint sometime down the line. There are some flaws here or there nothing to major so i will wait a bit, but shaved moldings and fresh fbp or nbp would be sweet. yeah she does need a little more drop and some new wheels. I might put some 16s on her.

anyone wanna trade wheels?