5 lug conversion questions?

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
Alright, so after debating with myself for about a week, I've decided that I'm gonna go ahead and do the 5 lug conversion now, instead of doing it later. I did try searching, maybe not hard enough, and I'm sure someone will flame but. My two main question are, does anyone know where I can buy for a decent price? I know HMO has it and I can pick it up but I just wanted to see. And, is it all plug and play? Anything else I need to know is appreciated. Thanks.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Alright, so after debating with myself for about a week, I've decided that I'm gonna go ahead and do the 5 lug conversion now, instead of doing it later. I did try searching, maybe not hard enough, and I'm sure someone will flame but. My two main question are, does anyone know where I can buy for a decent price? I know HMO has it and I can pick it up but I just wanted to see. And, is it all plug and play? Anything else I need to know is appreciated. Thanks.
you can use CRV front hubs.
The JDM front 5 lug conversion needs a 36mm outboard axle ( the axle nut is 36mm) you will need wheels (obviously) But checkout inlinefour.com they have everything you need for the swap

ninjaLS

Yeah, I've heard of using the crv hubs but I want to do it the right way the first time.
So it is all plug and play besides the axles? And I'll check that site.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah, I've heard of using the crv hubs but I want to do it the right way the first time.
So it is all plug and play besides the axles? And I'll check that site.
yes i believe so. ask jdmxdb8 he had it

ninjaLS

Thanks man. Really appreciate it and I'll post up my progress once I get started.