5 lug conversion?

jason.az1

I'm lost!
hows it not baller?
By adding 1 lug nut makes it baller? Why is it baller?
Because its 5lug serves really no point unless your car came stock with it,
You can upgrade your 4x100 and buy real wheels which is more baller then having 1 extra lugnut

RickDC2

I have them on my DC2 & the braking is way better then OEM and the deal i got them for was way better.I'd trade this guy, traction bars, GSR brakes & LS ARP head studs for the 5 lugs conv and ITR wheels and not even .01 cent came out of my pockets.Those parts came with the car when i traded my ek hatch. I just bought EBC rotors and powder coat the wheels back to off white so that ran me $315.

esco115

Fawk a Title!
its actually 5x114.3, and I'd say if you have the money for it go get it. However, they do run a pretty penny, and IMO look way better then everyone elses 4x100. On top of that THEY DO HAVE WIDER SELECTION OF WHEELS FOR THAT PATTERN so to the guy that said wrong, your wrong buddy. I have the 5lug and I love everything about it. As todays world every vehicle comes 5 lug and all honda 5 lug cars are 5x114.3 that just makes it sweeter. And you can actually put on real wheels on it like volks, rays, etc.. instead of knock offs like every HondaFanBoy have for rims... Thats right ROTA's!!! pfft LoL

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
By adding 1 lug nut makes it baller? Why is it baller?
Because its 5lug serves really no point unless your car came stock with it,
You can upgrade your 4x100 and buy real wheels which is more baller then having 1 extra lugnut
i would do it for the bigger brakes, the bigger brakes= more stopping power. i can justify it for the circuit but not daily driving. But if i got 5 lug you could put up a bid for the gold wheels :lol:

jason.az1

I'm lost!
THEY DO HAVE WIDER SELECTION OF WHEELS FOR THAT PATTERN so to the guy that said wrong, your wrong buddy. I have the 5lug and I love everything about it. As todays world every vehicle comes 5 lug and all honda 5 lug cars are 5x114.3 that just makes it sweeter. And you can actually put on real wheels on it like volks, rays, etc.. instead of knock offs like every HondaFanBoy have for rims... Thats right ROTA's!!! pfft LoL
If your buying wheels new not older wheels then you can buy new wheels 4 or 5 lug doesn't really matter,
Older wheels selection 4lug has wider section then 5lug. as for honda fanboy remark if your referring to me lmao! But I see both sides of the story on buying fake and real parts. But people who look down or make dumb remarks as of honda fanboy shit is dumb I mean I dont like rotas but I have my own personal reason not to
which is why I rock oem or buy real wheels. But how can you call someone a fanboy when your doing the same thing trying to make your usdm car look jdm

i would do it for the bigger brakes, the bigger brakes= more stopping power. i can justify it for the circuit but not daily driving. But if i got 5 lug you could put up a bid for the gold wheels :lol:
the money you invest into 5lug for larger brakes you could upgrade your 4lug brakes and have alot better suspension/braking then a oem 5lug.

phatintegra

Banned
Bigger brake you can do that on the 4 lug.

It's only worth it for better wheel selection. I have done it back in 2004 and I mine was off some 24hr race team Type R. It's modified with ball bearing instead of bushing.

Last edited:

esco115

Fawk a Title!
If your buying wheels new not older wheels then you can buy new wheels 4 or 5 lug doesn't really matter,
Older wheels selection 4lug has wider section then 5lug. as for honda fanboy remark if your referring to me lmao! But I see both sides of the story on buying fake and real parts. But people who look down or make dumb remarks as of honda fanboy shit is dumb I mean I dont like rotas but I have my own personal reason not to
which is why I rock oem or buy real wheels. But how can you call someone a fanboy when your doing the same thing trying to make your usdm car look jdm
I wasnt reffering it to u but guilty conscience goes a long way, I really dont care how u take it. Oh and I didnt know that USDM ITR was a jdm? Thats new to me.. lol Why would ppl buy old ass rims? lol come lets be realistic here guy. I also see both side as I had both and more... You and I both know that 9 out every 10 honda out there has either rotas or oem wheels on thats a fact. Oh and for the jdm remark trust me my car looks far from the jdm banwagon club...

the money you invest into 5lug for larger brakes you could upgrade your 4lug brakes and have alot better suspension/braking then a oem 5lug.
and as for this comment I have actually calculated this and you will end up spending more money doing the upgrade then getting a good deal on a conversion... And yes I am well aware that some ppl think they got gold and sell it for well over what they are actually worth... Lets track ur car against mine and see who can handle it better? and trust me I am far from having a fully adjustable suspension...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol Why would ppl buy old ass rims? lol come lets be realistic here guy.
because 99.5% of the people that go 5 lug are looking for the JDM look...?

and most of the "old ass rims" that = the baller status associated with going 5 lug are infact, old ass rims. lol

< want to go 5 lug because I am a fanboy and a JDM front looks way better then the USDM one IMO.
It stands out to me when I see cars with JDM fronts and stock 4x100 hubs, and I think it looks funny.

as for the bigger brakes comment for needing 5 lug>>
That's a bad excuse. lol Just admit youre trying for baller points and tell the USDM boys to shove it. lmao

esco115

Fawk a Title!
I can actually correct u on this... 99.9% of all honda owners try the jdm look regardless of lug pattern... lol

and most of the "old ass rims" that = the baller status associated with going 5 lug are infact, old ass rims. lol
if your referring to the oem wheels as old, then u and I both are not on the same page.. lol we (I) was referring to old aftermarket wheels...

< want to go 5 lug because I am a fanboy and a JDM front looks way better then the USDM one IMO.
It stands out to me when I see cars with JDM fronts and stock 4x100 hubs, and I think it looks funny.
thats an opinion and I repect that just like IMO I prefer the USDM front to each its own as for the jdm front on 4 lugs thats just broke ass fuck and wasted all my money on trying to hard to go jdm status... lol

That's a bad excuse. lol Just admit youre trying for baller points and tell the USDM boys to shove it. lmao
This statement has no pros or cons it is what it is... lol

jason.az1

I'm lost!
I wasnt reffering it to u but guilty conscience goes a long way, I really dont care how u take it. Oh and I didnt know that USDM ITR was a jdm? Thats new to me.. lol Why would ppl buy old ass rims? lol come lets be realistic here guy. I also see both side as I had both and more... You and I both know that 9 out every 10 honda out there has either rotas or oem wheels on thats a fact. Oh and for the jdm remark trust me my car looks far from the jdm banwagon club...
and as for this comment I have actually calculated this and you will end up spending more money doing the upgrade then getting a good deal on a conversion... And yes I am well aware that some ppl think they got gold and sell it for well over what they are actually worth... Lets track ur car against mine and see who can handle it better? and trust me I am far from having a fully adjustable suspension...
I wasn't referring usdm 5lug is jdm how ever there is 36mm jdm 5lug which is cheaper then usdm.
Sorry but most likely unless your going to buy Volks or Works when you go buy "real" or "baller" wheels
they are old just like oem wheels they are old. Like the gabs I had you cant buy them new they are old ass wheels.
Most the time when buying old wheels they need some love not always but sometimes.

Idk lately in AZ I been seeing alot of people stepping up their game when it comes to building a car
but your some what right the number of oem/knock off shoes out weigh the cars rocking "real" wheels

Sorry but depending on deals I haven't seen usdm 5lug sell for less then 800
you could upgrade your front/rear brakes for 800ish in which would show up 5lug anyday of the week.

If you have any sort of suspension done to your car and know how to drive it you'll beat me at the track
since I haven't upgraded nothing of my suspension since ive gotten my car I just been focusing on making it a reliable daily
then I can build it to my standards

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree on everything besides the jdm front I would trade my jdm front for a 94-97 us front any time or a uk front lol

I can actually correct u on this... 99.9% of all honda owners try the jdm look regardless of lug pattern... lol
if your referring to the oem wheels as old, then u and I both are not on the same page.. lol we (I) was referring to old aftermarket wheels...
thats an opinion and I repect that just like IMO I prefer the USDM front to each its own as for the jdm front on 4 lugs thats just broke ass fuck and wasted all my money on trying to hard to go jdm status... lol
This statement has no pros or cons it is what it is... lol
oem itr wheels stopped in what 01 its 10 now they are old.
most the time when kids build there cars now they want jdm jdm jdm they dont care if they even like the part or if the part flows with the car
they know its jdm rare yo and want it. I can careless about names or rareness i build for me and if i like it i want it. if i dont then keep it lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I wasn't referring usdm 5lug is jdm how ever there is 36mm jdm 5lug which is cheaper then usdm.
Sorry but most likely unless your going to buy Volks or Works when you go buy "real" or "baller" wheels
they are old just like oem wheels they are old. Like the gabs I had you cant buy them new they are old ass wheels
Thats what I meant by baller old ass wheels. lol

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree on everything besides the jdm front I would trade my jdm front for a 94-97 us front any time or a uk front lol
you ahve a jdm front? I'll trade you my 01 front end. lmao

j13

Keep It Clean
I agree on everything besides the jdm front I would trade my jdm front for a 94-97 us front any time or a uk front lol
I have a 96 CLEAN front end :) what's your address? lolz

Their is nothing wrong with Rota's and OEM wheels...money talks and bullshit walk :)

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Thats what I meant by baller old ass wheels. lol
you ahve a jdm front? I'll trade you my 01 front end. lmao
no 98+ unless its a uk front! lol

I have a 96 CLEAN front end :) what's your address? lolz
Their is nothing wrong with Rota's and OEM wheels...money talks and bullshit walk :)
Paint match with sir lip and fogs? lol
also I have had bad experience with rota's/drags so I dont like them,
oem wheels are great hell Im on oems until I find wheels I like or want to buy