5 lug help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgees92gsr

ok so i am doing a 5 lug on my 92 civic as of now its got a full 95 integra front and rear brake conversion.
I have heard you can use a crv front 5 lug-spindle,rotor,caliper
and keep my buddy club upper arms and integra lower arms and integra axles will work
now my question is will the integra axles work with the crv hubs and whats all of your opinions on this
as my car sits it needs a few bucks up front so i figured what better time to swap 5 lug as i will not be doing the rear until i can afford all brand new type r components thanks

so no one knows about this wow this site sucks guess thats why i grew up and changed over too teamintegra.net
If you dont like it here, STFU and GTFO.
You act like you have every answer to every question asked. If you want 5 lug, do the shit right and get ITR spindles.
In case I wasn't clear...

Last edited:

vgees92gsr

to clarify shit i saw an article like 5 years ago on this subject in honda tuning i know alot about these cars but wanted extra input from the community

Last edited by a moderator:

IntegraGstypeR

BrokenTalon27
s to clarify shit i saw an article like 5 years ago on this subject in honda tuning i know alot about these cars but wanted extra input from the community
if your letting small comments from us bother you than i wouldnt wanna know how pissed you are for not knowing how to do a damn 5 lug conversion. stop being cheap and get the whole type-r set up foo

XxCaryxX

Wow, so much improper grammar and run-on sentences. :(

Get an education man! And if you claim you have one, then you should reconsider your intelligence level.

And as for TeamIntegra.net, if you like it better there then leave this forum. No one is forcing you stay or cause drama like a little high school girl on her period.

Have a nice day,
Cory

vgees92gsr

btw i did the 5 lug already for any of you dumb ass retards the front crv hubs and entire knuckles are identical too a type r 100% and it all bolts in 100% just in case some one was interested.All that would need to be done is buy a set of rear 2001 type r hubs rotors pads (from advance auto parts)and it all goes on a integra 4 lug rear disc which is also done and the entire 5 lug with 4 alloy crv 15's cost me $500.just trying to save people money and give good info.obviously alot of people dont have $1000 for used shit and then an extra $300-$700 for rims.
but hey i guess people would rather spray paint rims then actually drop some money on a sexy 5 lug

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
btw i did the 5 lug already for any of you dumb ass retards the front crv hubs and entire knuckles are identical too a type r 100% and it all bolts in 100%
Front CR-V knuckles and hubs are identical to JDM ITR units which require 36mm axles. They do not work 100% with USDM Integra axles. You either need to convert the hubs or change the axles.

PS - Quit acting like fucking 2 year old and pitching a bitch fit

Status
Not open for further replies.