$500 dollars budget

MylesAB

I have a 1999 integra ls stock and i want to change the stock part.

I have 500 dollars right now that i want to spend and i want to know what i should start with.
should i start with performance or exterior or interior or sound system
please give me some input

Does anybody have any ideas about what i should do?

dc2_

if i were u i would drive down to a detailing store and buy all kinds of products

then id work on getting some interior exterior parts such as a shift knob,itr wing,a lip,coilovers,hids

well i would do all that once i got plenty of security on my car

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
just browse around a website with car stuff and see what you want

94LS-TEG

Non-Vtec
Well for handling purposes get you a nice set of springs/struts,tie bars,sway bars and lca's.

Devyp2theizo

are you a d.i.y.er or want to pay to get things done? redoing your interior is fun if you have the patients... i worked on my last car and it came out looking professional and i had no idea what i was doing :) but if u wanna buy some real stuff i would say a nice lip, maybe some rims off of Craigslist, or a cold air intake. )

sumfilipinodude

It's all preference really, personally, I would beef up security first because I find that most important above all things.

DAteggy93

i would say make sure that everything is good on the car oil change, brakes, etc.....then i would do either and H.I.D conversion kit, i got mine for $70 on hidgeeks.com or security.

Prozon

Kris
Sound system. Security depending where you live.
For me, security will probably be the last thing I get. If anyone tries to steal my car from home, i'll know about it before they get it started. ;)

If you live in the city or something, I'd suggest getting an alarm. If not, get a nice deck and some speakers.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Before you start jumping into performance, exterior, and interior stuff, I suggest you take care of any maintenance issues first. Maintenance before anything. If you are not experiencing anything wrong with your vehicle, then do whatever you like.