$$$500$$$

Sammich

i believe it is...skunk 2 i've heard good things about..i dont know how teh teg community is about illuminas, but i love mine on my maxima..i wish i got diff springs tho.

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
So can someone link me to some affordable but good struts? I can't find them anywhere without springs? Or do I need springs too? this shit is confusing.

Sammich

i have a friend that has some kyb gas struts for sale

his aim sn: mccoy1178

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
If it's got Tokico, and Blues in it's name then yes. lol. They are very widely used and very reputable and reliable shocks. They won't dissappoint. And they are very well priced.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Tokico Blues are meant to be stock replacements. Though better than stock shocks, I would rather opt for the Illuminas.

Mdteggy95

yo bro u can get a good set of lowering springs believe it or not from any advance autoparts store i think they are Eibach but the most ur going to get out of them is 1.7 or 1.8 all the way around! They run about 250 the last time i looked

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
ps. any dealer on H-T will at least match, if not beat any price you find on the web, so get a part number, then head over there for a better deal.

:thumbs up