515 hp GSR

DownShift96GSR

That thing is DIRTY.......HOLY SHIT!!!!!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside just hearing that thing open up......BAD ASS!!

latindc2

Yeah seen that vid on TI.NET sick azz teg!!!!! 8)

DownShift96GSR

From the video it looks as if he is running a FULL RACE custom turbo set up. They got some good shit man. There's a civic si on thier web site that's pushing 616 WHP. It's bored to 84mm which puts it at a 1.7L engine and is running 27PSI........WITH THE AC STILL IN THE CAR...........

Bintegra

DownShift96GSR said:
From the video it looks as if he is running a FULL RACE custom turbo set up. They got some good shit man. There's a civic si on thier web site that's pushing 616 WHP. It's bored to 84mm which puts it at a 1.7L engine and is running 27PSI........WITH THE AC STILL IN THE CAR...........
Thats one bad ass civic si!

DownShift96GSR

Yeah I can't wait till I'm running a FULL RACE TURBO with my engine bored over to 84mm up to a 2.0L and running 27PSI.......I hope everyone will enjoy seeing my taillights after that set-up.

ForceFed

...Relapsed
damn thats nuts. the only thing about dyno's are they dont calculate wind resistance on your 1/4 mile time. my friend has a dynojet that calculates 1/4 mile and reaction time. mine ran a low 12 but it also diddnt calcualte air chill by the intercooler so i guess it evens things out.

94tegT3 turbo

Damn 515 hp! If i had the money i'd get that high but we all know 16 year olds don't have money. Nice car man, way to represent integras.

LS Sleeper

Keep on Boosting!!!

Nice GSR conversion and speed. I have to admire the Turbo charged Tegs. You have the ultimate sleeper. Just leave enough space for your opponents to read the side of your wing (MUGEN). By the way, where did you get the wing, that is hard to find.

01cleatus

Holy shit that was insane! Damn! It literaly sounded like a jet that was about to take off. that was so cool. Im speachless!