**5ive-0's Spoon Inspired Thread**

5ive-0

Freshest
**5ive-0's Spooned Thread** UPDATE 3/24 Spoon Hoses n Wires!!

**5ive-0's Spoon Inspired Thread**
Ill make the intro quick and short and get on to the pics! bought the teggy feb 07 and blew the motor a few months later. got her back up and running about 2 years of pain in ass problems and neglecting her, and then electrical problem came in and eff'd it up and more frustrations n neglecting happen again. then got to a point of selling the teg and completely starting over with something new, but stuck it out and im so happy i did!!! made me appreciate her so much more. So now she's up and running lookin fresh! Still have to get it tuned n tighten and put on a few things up!

**Update: 2/27/12 PG.1 Recaro Tomcat Installed
**Update: 3/14/12 PG.3 CF Gurney Flap & CF Bumper Air Duct Installed
**Update: 3/24/12 PG.4 Spoon Hoses & Wires, JDM Valve Cover

Parts list(some not on yet)

Motor:
B18b block/B16 head 11.5:1 compression
Wisco pistons 81.25mm
Next forged rods
ARP rod/head bolts
STR block guard
Blueprint n Balanced
Jun stage 3 cams
Portflow springs/retainers
Skunk2 pro cam gears
Skunk2 pro Intake manifold
PasswordJDM Kevlar intake
PasswordJDM cooling plate
Hasport motor mounts
4-1 header
Apex'i exhaust
Spoon yellow JDM valve cover
Spoon sock covers
Spoon radiator hoses
Spoon spark plug wires
Fluidyne radiator
FAL slim fans
LS tranny
ACT clutch/pressure plate
Fidanza flywheel

Suspension:
Tein SS coilovers
Progress 22mm sway bar
front n rear camber kit

Exterior:
Freshly painted Taffeta white
JDM front
Spoon CF front lip
Spoon CF mirrors
Spoon banner
Optional sides n rears
OEM ITR spoiler w/CF gurney flap
OEM JDM window visors
CF front bumper air duct
OEM honda wiper delete
Shaved side moldings, antenna, emblems n roof squirter

Interior:
Recaro Tomcat Super Autobac edition seats
Takata harness
ITR rear seats
JDM DC2 yellow stitched shift boot
Spoon shift knob
Spoon rear view mirror
Personal suede steering wheel

Rims/Tires:
16" Enkies one off painted gold
Nitto Neogends 205/40-16

Future/WTB Parts:
Spoon calipers
CF hood
Cusco 6point cage
PasswordJDM 3point strut bar
TDM/Godspeed X rear strut bars
New rims, but cant decide

Pics Start to Now.......

only pic i have of her now, ill post more updates as the parts go on!

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Nice. Look forward to seeing you and ur homie with the black teg around. Did he get it back from the paint shop yet?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nice.

but what makes this spoon inspired? Certainly not the motor because the cams are too big for a spoon motor. Do you track the car?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Clean, liked it better with the usdm front tho. Is the black teg yours as well?

5ive-0

Freshest
Nice. Look forward to seeing you and ur homie with the black teg around. Did he get it back from the paint shop yet?
fosho need to hit up some local meets. and he hasn't taken it yet, dropping it off in 2 weeks to have body work done, then paint.

nice.

but what makes this spoon inspired? Certainly not the motor because the cams are too big for a spoon motor. Do you track the car?
i havent tracked the teggy yet since i never had it on the road long enough :( lol. i wanted to go big NA as big as my wallet let me lol. but i do track, had a daily hatch that i tracked a lot till it got stolen.

Clean, liked it better with the usdm front tho. Is the black teg yours as well?
its my buddys teg(CI member nfg177)

is your windscreen tinted?
yes it is n its so nice!

it looks good to me!
looks CLEAN.
thx, shes been more of headache then a pleasure but its starting to turn around lol

5ive-0

Freshest
Installed my new seat while it was raining today, I COUDNT WAIT!!!!! still waiting for the other seat to come in!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
looks good man i always wanted those sets! but seriously whats the motivation behind the spoon inspired car besides having a few spooon parts and spoon color coordinated thread? I am actually really curious. As spoon strives to have a balanced car with not a lot done to the motor for reliability.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
whats your plans for the extra seat material you have? that you havet posted on here yet.. you already know im a huge fan of your car..

5ive-0

Freshest
looks good man i always wanted those sets! but seriously whats the motivation behind the spoon inspired car besides having a few spooon parts and spoon color coordinated thread? I am actually really curious. As spoon strives to have a balanced car with not a lot done to the motor for reliability.
thx man, before i really found out what spoon was about i had starting building the motor for go fast. then i started building for track hoping to have a nice balanced teg for DD/ track days. i dont really care for go fast straight lines anymore, even tho its fun to go to the local drag events in SD every once in a while. but since my first track day to willow springs raceway and fell in love with road racing! and the colors aren't just for spoon.......its all for my BOLTS BABY!!! lol bleed blue n gold lol hahahahaha.

5ive-0

Freshest
whats your plans for the extra seat material you have? that you havet posted on here yet.. you already know im a huge fan of your car..
the extra material is for my door panel inserts n maybe are rest. and i was thinking about using it for the center of my rear itr seats......u know like the recaro/bride fabrics. not sue what im gonna do yet lol.