5panel Wink Mirror !??

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
Are these Legal In Cali ?
Like if i Pass a cop And They see me, Will I Get stopped cauuse of My Sicck Ass Mirror ?
has anyone actually ever been stopped cause of the mirror ?

( and i know there is already like 4 "wink mirror" threads open )

fakitzjason

I don't know if you will be fine or get a fix it ticket, but I was wondering, why would pepboys sell that if it's illegal? But that sucks if it is. I have been wanting one also lately.

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
I don't know if you will be fine or get a fix it ticket, but I was wondering, why would pepboys sell that if it's illegal? But that sucks if it is. I have been wanting one also lately.
depends on the cop I have one on my car I haven't got pull over yet
Jasonn... Thats What i was wondering too, why would it be sold in Various Parts, And not tell you About it?
And Youu Really Shouuld Get Onne, They're fcknn Sick ! :thumbs up

Ryukkid... YET ????? I Dnnt Thinnk You Will Get pulled over cause of that thenn.
But really, I dnt thinnk that word shouldve been added to the ennd of the sentence. (;

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
You can always check on the DMV website and see what restrictions there are on rear view mirrors in Cali. I'm not even sure if there are any, but that would be the best place to look.

ryukkid

beep beep
Jasonn... Thats What i was wondering too, why would it be sold in Various Parts, And not tell you About it?
And Youu Really Shouuld Get Onne, They're fcknn Sick ! :thumbs up

Ryukkid... YET ????? I Dnnt Thinnk You Will Get pulled over cause of that thenn.
But really, I dnt thinnk that word shouldve been added to the ennd of the sentence. (;
lol well you know cops they'll pull you over just because and blame it on something like a wink mirror lol

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
lol well you know cops they'll pull you over just because and blame it on something like a wink mirror lol
Hahaha Thats Too Truue !
FUCCKK COPS !<= ima Put that on My Wink Mirror as A Sticker, That
way They'll have A Real Good Reason To Pull me Over .

Well idk if you've came Across this Thread yet but this s*** is Funny And Actually Happened ? [x
VVVV READ VVVV

Pinkley:
Was woke up one night at 1:00am by a cop banging on my door. Said that he thinks someone broke into my car. I went out side and the dr side door was wide open. I looked around the car and nothing was missing.
The next day I went across the street the the vet clinic and asked to see the survalencse video. Luckily it points right at my house and where I park.

They let me watch the video and the only thing I seen....
1. a cop pull up
2. A cop open my door
3. A cop looking through my car without consent
4. A Cop knock on my door
5. Me walking around my car

That cop no longer works for the city police department.

STARSCREAM

Naw you won't your fine, the only thing against rear view mirrors is you can't have anyting hanging from them thats all.