5th generation integra

konerri

i would go with this for a Type R version.

Engine/Drivetrain:
2.0L DOHC i-VTEC I-4 Turbo. Small turbo like a Garret GT28 series for faster response and to help mid range toque.
260 WHP @ 7500 RPM(power focused on mid range)
Reline @ 9000 rpm
6-Speed transmission with LSD
Front engine/front wheel drive

Suspension:
Front and rear independent double-wishbone with coils and stabilizer bars. Coil over would be shock adjustable. Electronic power steering.

Wheels/Tires: Staggered setup
Front : 17x8.5 forged wheels 245/40/17
Back: 17x7.5 forged wheels 225/45/17
Brembos all around off coarse with slotted disc.

Body style: Coupe, not a hatch. no sedans because that's what a civic is for. Got to have that type R huge Wing.

Interior:
Recaro's as usual, momo steering wheel. Comes with a Roll bar like the Porche GT3 RS cars. Two passenger only Coupe.

This would be so nice.

khurley424

to whoever said the hatch reduces chassis rigidity-
you can always do what nissan did with the 350z and put a gigantic cross-member in the car lol

khurley424

Whatcha mean?
the gigantic bar that runs through your trunk. it should have a "z" logo on it. it ties the left and right suspension towers together so the chassis is stiffer. and before you get the wrong idea dont think i dislike z's, i want one next lol.

AmberLynne

ok thats what I thought you meant, but I didn't wanna look dumb. Yeah I don't understand the purpose in that, my trunk is small enough as it is without that stupid bar. :(

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i would go with this for a Type R version.

Body style: Coupe, not a hatch. no sedans because that's what a civic is for. Got to have that type R huge Wing.

This would be so nice.
a type R will never be a sedan... EVER

i get what you are saying... i just think everyone else forgot to read the whole post.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Hmm i honestly dont care for i-vtec lol! my moms van has it maybe its much different in an rsx but from my experiences in them i like vtec better :p

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well if we are talking about going AWD which would be awesome... i say fuck the V6 theory. lets just go with an inline 6. maybe turbo. make it kind of unique. or similar to an RB i guess lol. lower end base model can have a 4 cylinder non turbo. RWD set up on that one possibly.