5th Integra; Tafetta white DB8

Army74D

gtavila_
Been on this forum for a while with a couple of different Integra coupes..
My most recent pick up is my fifth Integra, but first sedan..
Mostly original 2000 Tafetta White db8 GS-R sedan.
I don't have many pics yet since I drove it home at night, and immediately starting tearing it apart.
I am the 3rd owner. Luckily, the previous owner had good taste and took very good care of the car.
So the few mods it does have, will be kept. 8)
I also still own my Silver dc4 that I'll be parting out soon.. So most of the interchangeable parts will be going on the sedan.

I bought the car pretty cheap, as it had 3 years of backfees and with the understanding that it wouldn't pass smog due to excessive smoke (oil).

So with the help of a few friends, a quick tear down was done.. And the motor will soon make it's way to the machine shop for a full rebuild. I'll be using ITR pistons, Hastings piston rings, ACL bearings and thrust washers, Felpro full gasket set, Supertech valve seals, ARP rod and head bolts, Exedy OEM replacement clutch kit, and all Honda fluids.

Mods the Sedan came with;
Comptech subframe brace & 24mm (I believe) rear sway bar.
Neuspeed front tower brace.
Ground Control coilovers/ Tokiko blue shocks.
AEM v2 intake.
Wired for beat.

Last edited:

jbrown97ls

Blahhhh. I want a comptech rear subframe brace so bad.

Army74D

gtavila_
It's been a while.. Since the rebuild, I've put about 8k miles on the car and it hasn't gave me any problems whatsoever. The motor feels healthy as can be.

Was planning on keeping it stock.. But who ever does?
Koni yellow and Ground Control w/ extended top hats..
I also paint matched the OEM USDM ITR front lip and slapped it on with the OEM mudguards;

I've added some bolt-ons for a little more power;
Skunk2 first generation intake manifold ported out to 70mm.
Skunk2 alpha series 70mm throttle body.
AEM short ram intake.
Airmass 4-2-1 header (from my last car, soon to be replaced with JDM ITR header).
I've been planning on getting my exhaust piping done but been too lazy, so maybe soon.
Excuse the dirty engine bay, I usually keep it squeeky clean but it is my daily afterall;

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
With my 15x8 949 6UL wheels, tires are Dunlop Direzza dz102 195/50R15;

My 15x6.5 Buddy Club p1's that I bought new back in 2011, tires are Falken Ziex 205/50R15;

Buying stuff here and there, but always too lazy to put anything on. :p

Last edited: