6-1/4" speakers

gsr_nikhil

What speakers do you guys use? I have some outdated alpine type s ones. I'm looking for a set that deliver pretty powerful bass. I recently had a subwoofer in the truck but favored the weight savings so I got rid of it. I really miss the bass and while I know I cannot get that kind of bass from a door speaker, I'd like to get at least some bump in the whip.

Sent from my Moto seX using Tapatalk

Twriddles

I've got Sony xplodes in my da and they give a pretty good bass note. Not sure if you can in the dc's but in da's you can put 6x9's in the back and still use the speaker covers

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

SoundEfx

I have some memphis 6.25 in my nissan and they have a nice kick to them.

gsr_nikhil

I've got Sony xplodes in my da and they give a pretty good bass note. Not sure if you can in the dc's but in da's you can put 6x9's in the back and still use the speaker covers

Really? All i need are some 6x9's. I miss havung them from when i had a civic

I have some memphis 6.25 in my nissan and they have a nice kick to them.
Thanks for the suggestion

Twriddles

Really? All i need are some 6x9's. I miss havung them from when i had a civic

Thanks for the suggestion

Yeah just have to cut away some plastic to make the speakers fit.

Twriddles

How'd you get the 6x9 in there

The plastic that it mounts on has a big enough surface area that you can cut away enough that the bigger speaker will fit. But that is on a 93 I'm not sure if it's the same on the 3rd gens

Twriddles

This is where the rear speakers mount. Just cut it away at an angle and the 6x9's will fit while still keeping the covers