6-15-2012 Thunderhill HPDE

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh and just in case the DC4 isn't ready to hit the track, I hope you guys don't mind if I bring out the FG3. :mrgreen:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
On second thought, I might as well get some stainless steel brake lines and change to better fluid too. :mrgreen:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm mixed on taping the whole front end, or just lamps and mirrors. Imma buy JDM green wanker tape
I don't get the whole taping the front end deal. If you're scared to get a few rock chips on your car, don't come to the track. Leave your garage queen at home.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I cooked the pads. The rotors were fine. Well if I do bring out the FG3, I'll get some better pads for sure. :thumbs up
thats what i meant -______- i must have typed that before i finished my rockstar

I'm mixed on taping the whole front end, or just lamps and mirrors. Imma buy JDM green wanker tape
why? you dont tape it driving normally

I don't get the whole taping the front end deal. If you're scared to get a few rock chips on your car, don't come to the track. Leave your garage queen at home.
x2

Don't take any chances. Tape the whole car.
matt and i have a funny story about that

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Probably not, lol. Ricky had a picture of his car taped, he did a really good job on it, I thought it looked swell. I want to draw a really manly design on the front so people know to be careful. Maybe a penis, so they know they're abou tto get fucked

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Pleas don't tell me somebody actually taped their whole car.
they did an inverse tape. So everything that didnt need to be taped was taped and everything that was suppoosed to be taped was not taped

Probably not, lol. Ricky had a picture of his car taped, he did a really good job on it, I thought it looked swell. I want to draw a really manly design on the front so people know to be careful. Maybe a penis, so they know they're abou tto get f***ed

yeah like this