6 second integra lol

Omarlito21

I've spent an additonal 4 gs in total. The Car approx is a 5-6 sec/car.. Please if you dont want a fast car dont waste my time

mirrorimg

so thats about what in 1/4 10-12 seconds?? 3500 is cheap for a mint 10 sec car... no?
The first 1/8 is usually slower than the second 1/8 (the remainder of the 1/4 mile)

Since you start from a stop, it will take longer to get from start to 1/8 than it would from that 1/8 (where you are already at... 40mph+) to the end. So going by that, if you go 6 seconds in an 1/8th mile, you would be below 6 seconds for the second half. You would be looking at a 9 to 11 second car...

I certainly doubt this car is a 5 or 6 second 1/8th mile car. Would need time slips to prove it, and details of the motor work/forced induction setup.

Omarlito21

Still a 10 second car should be around 10g's or so Imo looked it up on YouTube and the tegs on there have turbo nos Whellie bars roll cage and go about 9sec in a 1/4 mile

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i smell bs.

regardless, even if there were no mods and it's a stock integra, i wouldn't mind purchasing it. as long as it doesn't have any stupid stuff done to the motor.

Jack Rot

sounds scamalicious! anything without a phone number, is just as well as sticking your dick in a hooker without a condom!

Cripton805

I've spent an additonal 4 gs in total. The Car approx is a 5-6 sec/car.. Please if you dont want a fast car dont waste my time
Please list your mods in detail so we can laugh at you...
You sir DONT have a 10sec 1/4 car N/a.
You have a GS without a swap?
I bet you have a GS with an Intake, ebay header and punched out Catalytic Converter.

Maybe 6 sec 0-60 w/ some mods. And built LS :lol:

My buddy with a EG completely stripped hatch does 10sec pass in a fully built GSR N/a.
Bored out as f***.

No way in hell you have a 10 sec car with 4gs.

Here's why your car isn't a 10 Second car
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2322078239.html
^^^^^

Please dont trying to rip people off coming on here insulting us like we don't know s*** about cars.
:kickass:

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Dude, hes not selling the car. He is inquiring about the for sale ad he found...

That quote is from the ad.