626 Thursday Night Meets

NastyDB8

I"m gonna roll out, just confirm I'm going to the Hat and what is the best time to get there... first time

Thanks,
Cool another teg:) and bring your appetite and have some chili cheese fries...lol

Tom is still thinking about going:lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Attending on 08/30/12:

1. JDMxDB8
2. NastyDB8
3. Promart
4. NemesisCBR

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Oh shit that sounds kick ass.

Yeah X imma be there! til 10:30.

Promart

well i went, parked off to the side, watched from afar, ate some chilin fries... next time maybe I'll get more social.

I have no idea who anyone is, so i kept to myself today... next time

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Were you the in the white sedan? Either way you cant be afraid to walk up or walk around and just say watsup to people and start a convo maybe. Most of the time people are real chill if you approach them friendly. We were actually talking about who the missing person was that said they were coming, making jokes about who or where promart was. If that was you i actually said "watch that was him" jokingly. LoL Walking up to the crowd standing around integras is usually a safe bet. We're all friendly as hell.

You might not want to come next time cus i might sneaky swap your mugen header. :mrgreen:

Promart

Were you the in the white sedan? Either way you cant be afraid to walk up or walk around and just say watsup to people and start a convo maybe. Most of the time people are real chill if you approach them friendly. We were actually talking about who the missing person was that said they were coming, making jokes about who or where promart was. If that was you i actually said "watch that was him" jokingly. LoL Walking up to the crowd standing around integras is usually a safe bet. We're all friendly as hell.

You might not want to come next time cus i might sneaky swap your mugen header. :mrgreen:
yep that was me. you guys were right in front of me