626 Thursday Night Meets

NastyDB8

Finally another DB showed.... and Heather was kind enough to model in front of it..lol (TimmmMMMAAAAYYY!! )

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks for the kind words guys! I gave her the messages, she appreciates it :) Foshow this month we'll be posted up at the meet

How was the it? Any new cars?
The meet was chill and dope as usual. Hope your girlfriend is feeling better. See you at the next meet!

Finally another DB showed.... and Heather was kind enough to model in front of it..lol (TimmmMMMAAAAYYY!! )
There was another DB? :lol:

j13

Keep It Clean
Thanks^^

That's tight, Finally another DB! Was he from here? Did anyone take pics?

NastyDB8

What's up? Damnit!! why y'all sooo quiet? lol Happy Thursday!!!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Matt get me a price on aem fpr! 25-300BK And do you think i should run the fpr now or its not important til tune time which is still several months away? Intake manifold has been installed.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Matt get me a price on aem fpr! 25-300BK And do you think i should run the fpr now or its not important til tune time which is still several months away? Intake manifold has been installed.
You won't need one until before you have your DC2 tuned. Remind me to get you a price when the time comes. Nice seeing you yesterday bro. Get any good shots?