626 Thursday Night Meets

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Excellent ill just run my set up on the stock fpr for now, save me money for the time being. Another dyno run soon for the new mods!

Even though i got there late its still a good time to hang out at the track with you guys. The wind and distance left me with no good track shots but ill upload the few parked shots i got in the other thread and fb when i can spare the time. Chuckwalla's faaaarrrrrrrrrrrr but im considering it. I need more practice photo time.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Excellent ill just run my set up on the stock fpr for now, save me money for the time being. Another dyno run soon for the new mods!

Even though i got there late its still a good time to hang out at the track with you guys. The wind and distance left me with no good track shots but ill upload the few parked shots i got in the other thread and fb when i can spare the time. Chuckwalla's faaaarrrrrrrrrrrr but im considering it. I need more practice photo time.
Yeah man, just let me or Elton know when you want to come to the shop to dyno your DC2. CVR isn't too bad when you have the cruise control set at 80. :mrgreen:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
For shizzle! Im hoping within a month. Cant wait for the tune though which has to wait longer. That kid Robert with the red hatch went from 170-185 with just a tune! He's got higher comp then i do but no cams if i recall. Still, comp putting in work!

Lookin forward to CVR, possibly.

Have fun at this weeks meet guys. Still cant go, havnet changed jobs yet.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
For shizzle! Im hoping within a month. Cant wait for the tune though which has to wait longer. That kid Robert with the red hatch went from 170-185 with just a tune! He's got higher comp then i do but no cams if i recall. Still, comp putting in work!

Lookin forward to CVR, possibly.

Have fun at this weeks meet guys. Still cant go, havnet changed jobs yet.
15 WHP from just a tune is pretty good. We'll see what Elton can do for your DC2. Hope you can make it to CVR bro. DJ (DC4) will be making her first appearance at the track then. All good man. See you at the next one maybe?

Happy Wednesday everyone! : ) See y'all tomorrow
Happy Wednesday!

SeanDA9

I shall try my best to make it tomorrow. Despite car meets not really being my thing.

SeanDA9

Ill be their tonight around 8. Kinda craving some hat. If you see the ugly white da with what look like 87 legend wheels, thats me. No RPF1's tonight.

oreoteck

hahahaha... i guess i was already registered on club integra but met a few koo heads tonight .... rolled thru with my black integra with my silver hood