626 Thursday Night Meets

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, my girl had a sudden visit to the doctors but we should be good to roll out next month.

Sent from my DROID2

djh1991

Wish I could go to these..im busy every thursday night..and I live in oceanside..and gotta be at work early fridays..any weekend meets around so cal?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sure thing, for sure I will be making a appearance next time and show up, prolly drag my brother out there too and the the teg count up, come on CI crew... let's represent!
Awesome man, sounds good. See you guys next month! Try to come out to FF Battle tomorrow at AAA Auto Club Speedway in Fontana.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, my girl had a sudden visit to the doctors but we should be good to roll out next month.

Sent from my DROID2
No worries bro. Handle.

Wish I could go to these..im busy every thursday night..and I live in oceanside..and gotta be at work early fridays..any weekend meets around so cal?
I'm hosting the Raceline USA meet at FF Battle at AAA Auto Club Speedway in Fontana tomorrow. Starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
THIS.

Sent from my DROID2
Tomorrow: Raceline USA / Super Street Magazine car meet & Hot Dog Time Attack at AAA Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday: Car Show ($10 for registration) at Sideways Sundays at Toyota Speedway in Irwindale, CA. Roll in starts at 8:00 AM.

awwhellyeah

my 1st time on this meet, so i asked my 2 other friends to roll with me. the guy driving the red EK and the blue RSX.
it was good, chillin' and met some people there. 2 teggy showed up me and other CI member. then 2 Rsx showed up late.
hope next month more teggy would show up and meet some CI members.
got some pics last night... sorry pics kinda blurry left the lens on manual focus.

tim_dc4

my 1st time on this meet, so i asked my 2 other friends to roll with me. the guy driving the red EK and the blue RSX.
it was good, chillin' and met some people there. 2 teggy showed up me and other CI member. then 2 Rsx showed up late.
got some pics last night... sorry pics kinda blurry left the lens on manual focus.
nice pics ill be there next month hopefully more CI people will start going

j13

Keep It Clean
Weekls meets are tough. People get busy and end up not coming out to the meets. This meet used to be a weekly meet back in 2009 and hardly anyone showed up. One time it was just me and another person. SUPER FAIL. This meet will continue to be a monthly meet. If you want to go to a weekly meet, check out the Cha for Tea Meet in Alhambra. It's every Friday night from 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM.

As for the low Integra attendence, there's nothing that we can do. I know that we have a grip of SoCal members on CI, but hardly any of them are active. I've tried hosting SoCal CI meets, but all have pretty much failed.
I think it would work out man..if we get at least five tegs out, it would be great..that sucks about the past man..do you hit up at other meet?

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
hey everyone, let's meet up next week on thursday at the hat. Who's down?j13

1. j13
2. ?!?!

Will79

Keeping it simple
nice pics ill be there next month hopefully more CI people will start going
Yea for sure, get your tegs out there! though I think arranging a day time cruise with tegs and civics would be a cool event, though if not too many show to a once a month event, I wonder if any would show to a ride during the day...:2confused

Will79

Keeping it simple

Hell yea man, at least we came through with Tegs, take care till next time man.:thumbs up:

tim_dc4

Yea for sure, get your tegs out there! though I think arranging a day time cruise with tegs and civics would be a cool event, though if not too many show to a once a month event, I wonder if any would show to a ride during the day...:2confused
i would be down for something like this man i wanted to go to the meet but had to do some maintenance on the teg but yea thats true when i went to the one before it was only me and one other CI member