671db8

sonicvybe

new driver
both RIMS FTW !!...its a tie !! ....is that a silver trim on the lower window edge on the 3rd pic? i dont like that silver...jeez im nitpicky...that 4door is mad hot.

671db8

JDMa'estro
sonicvybe said:
both RIMS FTW !!...its a tie !! ....is that a silver trim on the lower window edge on the 3rd pic? i dont like that silver...jeez im nitpicky...that 4door is mad hot.
That's the chrome trim that comes with the 98-01 Integra 4dr LS/GSR. I'll be having it painted black when I have my car repainted next month for touch ups.

Thanks for the comments guys! Representin JDM here in Guam 671! :)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHhhh real nice. :thumbs up

RSMisfit

OH MY :shock:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :thumbs up :hitit: :nod:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
sweeeeeet. never seen that color for a JDM 4-door before. you forgot to blur or wipe out your license plate.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:nod: :nod: :nod:

omg i just completely jizzed my self..... ddaaammnnn man

671db8

JDMa'estro
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
sweeeeeet. never seen that color for a JDM 4-door before. you forgot to blur or wipe out your license plate.
I really debated in what color to choose for my car. It used to be gold, but an accident changed all that. A lot of people here in guam were going away from red so, I decided to go back to it. I love the color especially under the sun. The pearl really comes out! :)

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
you have got to have one of the absolute nicest four doors I have ever seen......and i usually don't like four door tegs, but for some reason when they got that JDM front end, they just melt my heart :oops: :lol: