8/14 Tampa, FL - BBQ, Integra Meet

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Some fellow Team-Integra members have organized yet another Tampa meet. I'd like to see come ClubIntegra guys out there.

Al Lopez Park around Noon. Here's the link.

Tampa, FL Meet - 8/14

Hope to see you there!

92r33teg

i think this meet will turn out good there will team-integra,clubintegra,g2ic lets unit every body.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
92r33teg said:
i think this meet will turn out good there will team-integra,clubintegra,g2ic lets unit every body.
That's cool! I've never seen anyone from G2IC.

ciscoandmichele

To all who plan to attend!!

Please give me or Jason a PM with a heads up of who is coming out to the BBQ. me and a few of the locals will be going shopping the day before to buy food and I wouldnt want to not have enough to go around.
so if you are pretty sure you are coming at least let us know by the end of next week!!

Thanks everyone and hope to see you there!!

Michele

g3teg97

Super Moderator
ciscoandmichele said:
To all who plan to attend!!

Please give me or Jason a PM with a heads up of who is coming out to the BBQ. me and a few of the locals will be going shopping the day before to buy food and I wouldnt want to not have enough to go around.
so if you are pretty sure you are coming at least let us know by the end of next week!!

Thanks everyone and hope to see you there!!

Michele
I know a guy is meeting me up from Melbroune and one of my buddy's in O Town is coming. I'm trying to get more people from Orlando to come out.

schado

weightless wonder
sweet, i will be there too, and Jason, you've met me i believe, and i'm a member of G2 8) Good times ahead. :twisted:

worpedteg

from how it stands right now im also goin to have a guy cruze up with me from palm bay in a slivic

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'll probablly be coming down me my bud both have g2 and we were going to go to busch gardens that weekend anymay. So yea count me in!