8-bit's timeline/process

8-bit

do what now?
March
noticed a slight change in my AEM CA-intake::x

due to unemployment i got a cheap ebay SR-intake:$38 shipped FTW

when I purchased the DC2 the driver side came with an elbow holder:

in the process of changeing the door panel I was considering changing the door insert to this:

i had an door i purchased about a year ago* just using it for spare parts.
last minute decided to just put the oem door insert instead

Last edited:

8-bit

do what now?
its alot more quiet than my ca-intake i probly will eventually fix it but im in the process of diy icebox.

BeatBox

Real Good!
lookin good and doesnt look like a mexi car lol i try to stay away from that being a mesican myself
white integra+5spd= :) i like how you posted pics of ps3 games right in the middle
keep it up looks good so far

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I have no idea who that is so I googled and this is what was listed first:
Ed Zachary Disease Ed Zachary Disease is when your face looks exactly like your ass, meaning you are extremely ugly. "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass." -Dr. Chang of China
lol. say ed zachary out loud. it sounds like an asian saying exactly
One of my favorite jokes

Nice ride, dude

craigmw

Nice progress man.

btw... I love the Ed Zachary joke. Call me lame but I have never heard it but it is awesome! haha!

8-bit

do what now?
(summer 2011)
that summer I was working 12+hrs/7days a week and i managed to fall asleep behind the wheel while i was goin to home. and this was the end result::x

the accident happend around 4am i got home till 6am. woke up around 7am and got to work.

about 2-3 days i managed get all the parts that i needed. i even managed to obtain some meshies

since then i have done numerous changes to the teg. whenever i have time i will update once more.8)

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Glad you were able to save it and didn't sell it! The accident didn't look like it damaged the integra too bad. Still looks good man! I remember you buying some parts off of me! Wondering where u been!

8-bit

do what now?
to be honest i was just pissed at myself. i've done more work to the car but im probly relocate this thread to vip bc of stalkers in my town.