89 teg blue cluster lights?

awright3331

G1 TEG
How do i get my integra to have blue lighting like this [YOUTUBE="rfty1N9ImvU"]rfty1N9ImvU[/YOUTUBE]

I DONT want to switch my cluster itself i just want the lights behind it to be blue

enoch723

I did a write up awhile ago of doing a cheap way of getting this but its not as bright. You would take the bulbs our of your cluster, strip the rubber off the bulbs and color the bulb with a blue sharpie.

But if your ok forking out the extra money and want them a little brighter then its just simply ordering the led's off This website which will jsut take the place of the normal bulbs

*DA3*

I did a write up awhile ago of doing a cheap way of getting this but its not as bright. You would take the bulbs our of your cluster, strip the rubber off the bulbs and color the bulb with a blue sharpie.

But if your ok forking out the extra money and want them a little brighter then its just simply ordering the led's off This website which will jsut take the place of the normal bulbs
or you could get transparent blue from your local hobby shop and pray them and they should be blue and bright at the same time