8urcivic 2012 Always Updated With Pics

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
So you're frauding UPS, thats awesome.....

I had a shiesty buyer once try to pull some shit on me in a very similar manner, too bad for him I take very good pics. I sold an optional EG stereo console to him, it arrived and buyer sends me pics of the supposed console looking like someone curb stomped the fuck out of it. We went back and forth on Honda-Tech over it, then it dawned on me, oh wait theres an ashtray in his picture. The funny thing about that was, I forgot to send him the ashtray as it was still sitting on my kitchen table. Needless to say when this was brought up he stfu quickly.

If I were trying to scam a huge company such as UPS, I sure as fuck wouldnt be posting about it on an internet forum. Never know who doesn't like you or whatever and would be willing to be that asshole to try and report you.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
So you're frauding UPS, thats awesome.....

I had a shiesty buyer once try to pull some s*** on me in a very similar manner, too bad for him I take very good pics. I sold an optional EG stereo console to him, it arrived and buyer sends me pics of the supposed console looking like someone curb stomped the f*** out of it. We went back and forth on Honda-Tech over it, then it dawned on me, oh wait theres an ashtray in his picture. The funny thing about that was, I forgot to send him the ashtray as it was still sitting on my kitchen table. Needless to say when this was brought up he stfu quickly.

If I were trying to scam a huge company such as UPS, I sure as f*** wouldnt be posting about it on an internet forum. Never know who doesn't like you or whatever and would be willing to be that asshole to try and report you.
except, my spoiler was actually damaged. your stereo was not. I have sent multiple pics back and forth between the seller and myself. If all they are gonna do is destroy and integra spoiler (which is what they are getting) then why does it matter?

they messed up something of mine and want to try to (repair) the spoiler. If i wanted a repaired spoiler for 800, i would have bought a damaged one and fixed it. So really youre over reacting because of the issue you had.

If it doesnt work, they will still send me repair money for the insurance i paid extra for. ANd btw, its the internet. No one really knows who they are talking to at anytime. Its not what youre accused of, its what you can prove. Im providing proof of damage that was caused by them. Who really cares that im trying to make this work out for the better for me. This company makes plenty off of me when i ship valve covers all over the world. This is also not the first time they have screwed up my stuff and i just let it go.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
least of my worries....no tracking numbers or pictures posted. just a random user name posting a story.

No proof.

#winning.
im on your side it was broken you just want it destroyed that should be against anything honda, but for 1000 wouldnt they do there research about the product

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
im on your side it was broken you just want it destroyed that should be against anything honda, but for 1000 wouldnt they do there research about the product
well if they research mugen spoilers they will never be able to find one, since they are discontinued. Now the oem spoiler, plus led light, plus wiring harness, plus paint....should be well over 1000.

Prozon

Kris
I can understand why this would bother some people. Personally I hate con-artists and thieves, but that's just me. Worthless piles of crap in my opinion

But, this IS your thread. So I will GTFO now. :thumbs up