8urcivic 2012 Always Updated With Pics

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
speaking of a budget build...about to upgrade my hid system again.

Customlightz.com wants to sponsor me.

goofygamer

i already have the cluster....i just dont like doing all that wiring.

and really? A 150.00 piece of carbon cooler than a 1400.00 mugen spoiler. -__-
lol it was a joke, hence the "jk." I was trying on my friend's gurney. I'm not spending 200 for that piece. lol

speaking of a budget build...about to upgrade my hid system again.

Customlightz.com wants to sponsor me.
lucky, ricky bobby... Will they let you choose your own setup?

8urcivic

congrats on the sponsor, love your integra
lol it was a joke, hence the "jk." I was trying on my friend's gurney. I'm not spending 200 for that piece. lol

lucky, ricky bobby... Will they let you choose your own setup?
i know you were just kidding.

I have about 4-6 pairs of Rx330 projectors im gonna give Tyler and we will figure out whats gonna be best. He says AP1s are the best he has at the moment, but ill be content with the RX setup. Its pretty much what i have now, except it will be better work and ill get more media on their site.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
The best projectors is debatable, if you keep projectors stock than yes ap1 are best. But with moding the fxr projectors can look good if not better than the ap1. Can't wait to see what he does to the rx projectors. Congrats on the sponsorship man!

Last edited:

goofygamer

i know you were just kidding.

I have about 4-6 pairs of Rx330 projectors im gonna give Tyler and we will figure out whats gonna be best. He says AP1s are the best he has at the moment, but ill be content with the RX setup. Its pretty much what i have now, except it will be better work and ill get more media on their site.
Ohhh haha ok. The "-__-" face threw me off. I texted you when I purchased the rx330 afs retrofit huh? haha forgot about that. They are simply amazing with the custom curve shield. Very comparable to my friend's s2k and his stock ap1 headlights. I'm pretty biased though :twisted:

8urcivic

yea im stuck between two ideas right now.

I really like the clean oem look, so im thinking of keeping the shrouds polished. But i also want them noticed, so im thinking of gunmetal shrouds.

8urcivic

Ok settled on an idea.

H1 mini bi-xenon kit with factory shrouds and factory color. 8k bulbs with 55w denso slim ballast. I will actually have three separate light modes. Lo- beam, bi xenon and high beams moved to a separate switch.