90 integra cammin

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I'm a little rusty, but allow "Professor Pwn" some room to try to level this guy out.

*cracks knuckles and prepares for first pwn in almost 8 months*

I saw the other thread, and the video. Car doesn't look painted in the video. Looks like crap. I'm a DA fan all the way, always have, and always will be. But that thing has a long way to go.

The body work being done looks mediocre/amateur at best. Take it to a body shop and let them do it. You'll be happier with the result.

also, "camming" like that isn't good. At all. without a good tune to get it idling smoother, its just going to cause valvetrain problems. get it tuned, NOW. the correct term, btw, is "loping".

now, I'll be honest, I went very easy on you. Most know I can be one of the meanest people on here when it comes to correcting people for idiotic shit.

here is what's wrong with your thread...
*Title sucks
*First post doesn't provide any kind of link. What the hell are we supposed to "watch" (for those that haven't seen the other thread).
*You ask what we think. We're telling you it sucks because of lack of info, then telling us to look something up on youtube. When you clearly have the ability to post a link. We're not going to spend time typing in an address, THEN typing in a very vague search on a MAAASSSSSSSSSSSSIVE site to watch minute and a half of a car that sounds terrible. We have better things to do.
*Are you proud of your car sounding like it has Irritable Bowel Syndrome? if so, I'll kindly ask you to keep your automotive distance from me.
*Just because your car lopes like that at idle because of "big cams" or whatever, doesn't mean it makes power, or is quick for that matter. It just means it can't idle for shit. What else is done to the motor to justify such ridiculous cams? Judging from the rest of the car, I'm willing to bet NOTHING.

Enjoy your brief stay here. Your poor conduct against well known, and established members here won't be tolerated.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm a little rusty, but allow "Professor Pwn" some room to try to level this guy out.

I saw the other thread, and the video. Car doesn't look painted in the video. Looks like crap. I'm a DA fan all the way, always have, and always will be. But that thing has a long way to go.

The body work being done looks mediocre/amateur at best. Take it to a body shop and let them do it. You'll be happier with the result.

also, "camming" like that isn't good. At all. without a good tune to get it idling smoother, its just going to cause valvetrain problems. get it tuned, NOW. the correct term, btw, is "loping".

now, I'll be honest, I went very easy on you. Most know I can be one of the meanest people on here when it comes to correcting people for idiotic shit.

*Title sucks
*First post doesn't provide any kind of link. What the hell are we supposed to "watch" (for those that haven't seen the other thread).
*You ask what we think. We're telling you it sucks because of lack of info, then telling us to look something up on youtube. When you clearly have the ability to post a link. We're not going to spend time typing in an address, THEN typing in a very vague search on a MAAASSSSSSSSSSSSIVE site to watch minute and a half of a car that sounds terrible. We have better things to do.
*Are you proud of your car sounding like it has Irritable Bowel Syndrome? if so, I'll kindly ask you to keep your automotive distance from me.
*Just because your car lopes like that at idle because of "big cams" or whatever, doesn't mean it makes power, or is quick for that matter. It just means it can't idle for shit. What else is done to the motor to justify such ridiculous cams? Judging from the rest of the car, I'm willing to bet NOTHING.

Enjoy your brief stay here. Your poor conduct against well known, and established members here won't be tolerated.
:whip: :thumbs up

red98teg

Keep on Truckin

*Title sucks

i must say... an EPIC return professor :D

and to the OP... i wasnt gonna waste my time, but you seriously need to change your attitude or GTFO

90DATeg

*Title sucks

owned!

*Title sucks

Jake comes off the bench to hit a home run!!!
We can definitely score that as a win for the Resident Guru.

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket

*Title sucks

AMEN... :thumbs up

queso

*Title sucks

:eek:wnded:

94dc4

My name matches again lol

*Title sucks

:hitlol: You, sir, are full of WIN!

Op got owned in his own shitty thread lol
LOL that's a damn shame!