90 integra shaking when accelerating

monstersink

Hey guys im new to this forum, I need help fast. I have a 90 integra and its shaking super bad when I accelerate. I have new axles inner and outer tie rods new upper control arms buddy club extended ball joints, new tires mounted and balanced at les schwab. This started after I changed my rims, but the rim size never changed. Since this started I tried to shake the wheel from the 12 and 6 o'clock position and it doesn't move at all, and when I try to shake it from the 3 and 9 o clock position its stiff as well. I need help please!

2kdb7

Bent rims maybe? When was the last time you had a alignment? Another thing if you had them balanced take it back and have them rechecked weights may have slipped or came off

Twriddles

If it's only when you are excelerating then it has something to do with the drivetrain, if it does it all of the time it could be something as simple as a wheel weight fell off

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

monstersink

they're brand new tires, alignment was done when i bought the tires. it happens as long as my foot is on the pedal.

SeanDA9

Agreeing with Sammich. Sounds like axles as well. What parts are you using? Autozone? Pepboys etc.. I once had to change my axles out 4 times before I had an actual *good axle* but hey they were free replacements.