91 b18a1 cheap hp

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Again not true. I personally run a stock 88 integra only pushing about 115 hp and beat my friends 2006 mustang pushing 206 hp everyday on my way to work. There are a lot of variants though. Any race depends on the driver and how the car puts down the torque. A drag race is a measure of torque really more then hp. You take me, someone that can drive and knows where my power band is with a 5 speed against my friends automatic v6, I will beat him every time

since when is beating a v6 mustang considered an accomplishment? doesnt have anything to do with "power band" or you being a pro driver apparently, it has to do with the fact that the mustang weighs a metric fuck ton more then your car.

enoch723

since when is beating a v6 mustang considered an accomplishment? doesnt have anything to do with "power band" or you being a pro driver apparently, it has to do with the fact that the mustang weighs a metric f*** ton more then your car.
I agree about me beating the mustang not being a big deal, my point was hp doesnt matter, and that the only reason I win is cause it ways a ton. And Im not a pro driver, just a better driver them my buddy. And It has nothing to do with me being right, I just hate seeing when someone wants to do simple stuff to their ride and people tell them the wrong info. Just trying to save some people money and a headache later on.

My bad ill just shut my f***ing mouth

dailytegra

no dont get me wrong i know im gonna have to change the headers and intake manifold for turbo im saying why put headers on now and then later have to buy different ones again for the turbo but yea im gonna snap a few pics and post them its real low i have to get a low profile jack or put a peice of wood under the tire so i can see what kind of exhaust i think its just a full after market not straight pipe because its not super loud just really nice and crisp. the car is super stiff like no bounce at all its sick

96LSteg

Jemel
It's header. People on here are gonna flame on you for saying "headers." An integra only requires 1 header or 1 turbo manifold.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

dailytegra

yea my bad i had a v8 ford f150 so im used to saying in plural does anyone know of a safe bigger ratio rocker arms what is the stock ratio for rocker arms? i know for my truck it was a huge difference i want to know will it do anything for my tegra

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
I agree about me beating the mustang not being a big deal, my point was hp doesnt matter, and that the only reason I win is cause it ways a ton. And Im not a pro driver, just a better driver them my buddy. And It has nothing to do with me being right, I just hate seeing when someone wants to do simple stuff to their ride and people tell them the wrong info. Just trying to save some people money and a headache later on.

My bad ill just shut my f***ing mouth
As long as you acknowledge the fact that your stock 88 teg probably runs somewhere in the mid to high 16's in the 1/4.

ssbp dc2

And the fact it's not a truck. It's a honduh!

Sent from my...