91 Integra circle track car

Rdspeed

I run a 91 integra on asphalt in Wisconsin. I'm having a problem with the rev limiter on the car. On the first lap of every race the engine seems to rev higher then laps after that the rev limiter comes on half way down the strait. I've recently found that the 02 sensor was disconnected. Its OBD0 don't know if the sensor could cause this or I should look elsewhere.

ms750

I run a 91 integra on asphalt in Wisconsin. I'm having a problem with the rev limiter on the car. On the first lap of every race the engine seems to rev higher then laps after that the rev limiter comes on half way down the strait. I've recently found that the 02 sensor was disconnected. Its OBD0 don't know if the sensor could cause this or I should look elsewhere.
Look else where.

pokeneyeracing

I had the same problem, Did you take the gauges out? Someone else told me the fix. Guages have to be in because of a speed sensor. The temp fix for that night was every time it would start cutting out I had turn the ignition on and off real quick and it would be ok for a few laps. I put the gauges back in for the next race it was good.