'91 Integra GS n '93 Integra RS Questions..

KiNGKAOS

I just bought a '93 Integra RS. Now with the questions:

I like all my options my '91 GS has(PW, PL, CC, Moonroof, etc), but the '93 RS is in better runnin' condition, int. is better, 10hp more, n plus it's OBD1.. So I'm tryin' to figure out if I should just swap the engine, tranny, OBD1, n a few int. pieces over to my '91 OR swap ALL the options from my '91 to the '93!?!

If I swap ALL the options from my '91 GS. How would I go about doin' it? Are all the power options just plug n play? Has anyone swapped in a moonroof into a non-moonroof Integra?

Any other insight would be helpful..

Thanx

KiNGKAOS

OK so I've been searchin online about this.. It looks like the moonroof swap isn't the greatest idea.. lol But more info on it would be great..

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
It would probably be a better idea to just swap the engine, trans, and ecu from the 93 into the 91. I wouldn't recommend cutting a big hole in your roof....

emd513

Or deal with out the moon roof unless you had it professionally installed. And yes there all plug and play. There should be connectors for all the accesories.

KiNGKAOS

Can I keep my cruise control if I do the engine n obd1 swap? (Since I'll be usin the obd1 ecu which doesn't have the CC option)

Thanx

Prozon

Kris
The cruise control has it's own module and relays. It's independent of the ECU. You would have to swap all of those components over too.