91 integra gs oval tracker

natt2000

well, this is my 91 integra gs. ive turned it into a 1/8 mile oval car. its a 4 cyl fwd class. engines/suspensions need to be stock. (but can be somewhat modified :twisted:) has an offset cage, water temp/oil gauge, ignition/starter/fuel/fan switches. b18a1, with stock trans. kirkey racing seat and 5 point harness, relocated battery, "cold" air intake. custom spring rates, the list goes on.... i rebuilt a new motor over the summer, blew a hole through the last block. found half the rod in the radiator, the broken rod bolts and rod cap split in half in the pan, and the other half of the rod still on the piston. ill have some videos up soon. time for the pictures!

"cold" air intake

my wonderful block

Last edited:

natt2000

thanks! ive been spyin around here for awhile though :) mainly for all the info on how to rebuild an engine, im 15, and never touched an engine before. took this motor out, built up a new block and a fresh head 100% on my own and dropped it in. got tons of help from the people here. winderful place!

92gsrboy

looks interesting...im sure its great fun!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Looks good man! A few cars on here including myself are built for circuit, i think you are the first with a circle car

natt2000

***UPDATE***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H6VfvtWkEE
so i had practice last weekend. 1st practice, i was super loose. too much stagger, and right rear pressure. you can see the back end sliding out each time i go into the turn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMrnLmnvDs
so i changed the insides to alittle bti bigger tire, took out some right rear pressure. it was better, but still loose int he last 3 laps, my lower radiator hose popped off coming out of 4. right at 3:55

my last practice was better than the 1st 2, but no video! sorry guys! overall, right now im running 16.5's, and after some more sessions and breaking in the right sides it should be down to 15.5's, being much faster than much of the other cars :D

Last edited: