91 LS Intake, SRI or CAI?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have a short ram on mine, I just got it off ebay. Mainly because I was broke as hell back then, and planned on turboing later. I like the short ram.

lsvtecna

I went with the cai , I had a sri on my 90 teg, and after i drove it for a few minutes in the summer heat the engine department was like 1000 degrees and the whole point is performance so why suck all that shitty hot air up? As well ebay has nice ones that are decently cheap Trendspeed makes them for the b18a/b that are like 26 bucks they come with any colour filter you want and have the plugs for your vaccuum lines, then when you get it go to your performance store and get an aem sticker and pow 300 dollar cold air intake for 30 bucks

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
I went with the cai , I had a sri on my 90 teg, and after i drove it for a few minutes in the summer heat the engine department was like 1000 degrees and the whole point is performance so why suck all that shitty hot air up? As well ebay has nice ones that are decently cheap Trendspeed makes them for the b18a/b that are like 26 bucks they come with any colour filter you want and have the plugs for your vaccuum lines, then when you get it go to your performance store and get an aem sticker and pow 300 dollar cold air intake for 30 bucks

^2

I never like the idea of a short ram, even combined with a heat shield. Go with the CAI

daf

I have a CAI. Of course you run the risk of sucking up some water if you dont know what you are doing, but really any intake is fine, just get a nice filter from an auto parts store. The ones from Ebay are horrid. But as I say, piping is piping is piping
________
Hawaii Marijuana Dispensaries

Last edited:

Man A

homewreker
this is really personal preference. the difference is not that great. either way your going to get better air flow over the stock intake.