911 cover-up MUST WATCH

speedin

The Transporter
yes you should be open. their are something i beleve in the video some things i dont. i beleve it is impossible a 757 hit the pentagon. the wreckage is completely inconclusive with it. the fact the steel melting and failing caused the towers to fall? i did my own research and that steel could not have failed under a jet fuel fire. jet fuel just doesnt burn hot enough. and if it was an inferno like they say than how did people escape from the impact floors? and hoe did firemen get to and even beleve they could put out the fires on the impact floors? as for the whole "the gov did this" im not to shure about that, i think that is a little extreeme. their are many valid points. the cell calls from the crashed flight (dont remember the #). their is no way you can make cell calls from a plane in flight. i know some were on the skyphones, but many werent. these are valid questions. why hasnt the fbi released the MANY vids of the pentagon hit? they only released 5 very spaced frames that show shit! y not release others? the damage on the gound floor from a fireball coming down the elevators? thats a hell of a lot of disance for ANY fireball to travel. i know it says the shafts were air tight. but i wanna research that myself. and if it is true then it is beyond impossible for fire to travel in the elevator shafts.

speedin

The Transporter
ok so far so good on that article. but this ne answer is FAR from sufficant. were going on 1 persons account. and the pictures of the things he talks about. none have been released
" 9/11: Debunking The Myths

Flight 77 Debris
CLAIM: Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?""
this is my biggest wonder. i can beleve all else that was said in the articles. all the other dbunking of the myths makes sence. but this one still gets me.

IM just trying to keep an open mind. these vid pose good valid questions the media or gov didnt reveal to the general public. they were vague. so the vids pose questions and now i found more answers and other opinions. if i didnt look at both side good and hard i wouldnt have a good grasp on what really happend

Last edited: