'92 Aztec Green LS build

treybombRW

K so i decided to do a build thread because i thought i'd show my hard work and see what ppl think of it so far.

i bought the car in sept 2010 for 700 after tax. it had 237 km's but ran great. it had alot of rusty spots and it had been neglected cosmetically and slightly mechanically. but with a little work i knew i could turn it around. so this is my work in progress.

i started with the basic such as plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter, exhaust, C.A.I, etc....
i then went on to do control components, bearings, bushings, cv axles, tires and other non motor/ transmission parts for smooth ride, control, and noise.

the body was and still is rusty in spots but nothing i can't fix. it helps having a welder for a dad.
i had a hole in the center of the trunk where the spoiler was mounted, and i fixed that immediately as well as a corroded fuel door, and other nasty body parts. i'll keep this thread updated as i do things.

this is what it looked like when i bought it

after engine work

winter was a blast without the proper tires (money was tight)

random shots

im doing a driver door swap soon, pics to come. let me know what you think, any advice is welcome

treybombRW

so as of today my car is now 3 colors :( during the winter a girl dented my driver side fender so i replaced it. and my driver side door was really rusted around the edges so i replaced it too... i couldn't find a power door so i am currently converting my new non-power door to power. has anyone ever done this.... i've done the power locks and mirror. but i'm not sure how to change a crank window to a power window without tearing both doors apart and swaping the inners. any help would be great.