92 da ecu pin out

xusake

Ok guys i want to install my autometer air fuel and rpm gauges but i don't want to drag all these ugly wire's to the motor and under the car. any help and tip from where i can just write it up to ecu? because i already try looking for some ecu pinout but i went and look at the ecu on my car it missing the pin for the number's, is there another wire that im suppose to connect it to. please help i will really appreciate it. so who ever own a da and has one of these two item hook up please come help another da xD

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
There should be a tach signal wire on the ECU, i don't know the number of the wire, but that's how I hooked up my tach. Try searching around for that ecu pin #?

The air/fuel gauge is something else, I have never tried that type of gauge before.

xusake

yah there should be one but i can't find it because the rpm signal wire on the ecu isn't there. so i try the cap wire but it doesn't read as the cluster

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Well does your cluster's tach work? If not, than you need that wire lol....

Do you know what pin # it is?

If you've got no tach signal wire, and your cluster's not working, than get a wire, run it to the appropiate pin in the cluster, and splice in your tach's wire. Along with the power & ground wires

xusake

yeah my cluster works and i forgot which pinout it was for the rpm but i wanted to try a different style instead of the cap wire for my rpm gauges. so i just want to try it out and see if it my gauge that is off or is te wiring that is off and goin behind the cluster is such a hassle just to get the wire.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lol, well GL. I don't know what else to tell ya.

I just researched and asked on the forums what pin# it was and opened up my ECU and spliced in the tach's wire. (this was on my Jetta) But it should be the same principle on most vehicles.

xusake

this is also confusing me from 90-91 and 92-94 are they both different type of ecu pinout? p74 is 92-94 correct?

xusake

Aussie i already seen those pinout i used that and i checked my ecu and it missing the pin hole

cabarles45

my 93 integra takes a while to start. I have to put the key ignition to on for about 10 minutes before it starts. help.......any suggestions

integspence

xusake....I'm going thru the same thing also...
@ Aussie... looking at the diagram that you posted...which one on there is suppose to be the rpm signal?
I'm kinda confused on that!